Swine Feeders - Accessories
Few livestock are as tough on equipment as swine. When choosing swine feeders and accessories, durability comes first. That's why Rural King offers the highest quality feeders and corresponding accessories, manufactured by trusted brands such as Tarter and Little Giant. These feeders allow you to give your hogs the nutrition they need at an affordable price without sacrificing quality. These swine feeders and accessories can withstand the roughest treatment and continue working efficiently.
Rural King's swine feeders are crafted from sturdy materials such as heavy duty steel and galvanized steel. Feeders are available in both adult and baby pig designs and can hold as much as 100 pounds of feed in a single feeder. Adult designs feature a door to protect the feed from damaging moisture and pests can be easily mounted on a wall or rail.
In addition to swine feeders, water tanks are also available in 40, 100, and 170 pounds sizes. The water tanks are built with heavy zinc coating to protect them from the damaging effects of harsh weather. They also feature 4-ply, double lock bottoms, deep sidewall corrugation, and a rolled top rim with 1 inch tube insert for additional strength. Larger tanks feature a drain plug for easy draining. There are also optional stand accessories for the smaller stock tanks.
A heavy-duty hog feeder that will stand up to the toughest use. Heavy-gauge steel is extra thick in the trough and feed doors. The deep trough has a feed-saver lip to conserve feed. The feed door is specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can easily be wired open for starting pigs. The top door flips open from the back for easy loading from the rear or outside the pen. Slots in back side for mounting on wall or rail. Ships completely assembled. 19 inch long by 12.75 inch wide by 29.5 inch high, 50-lb. capacity.
- Heavy-gauge steel with slots for hanging
- Deep trough with feed-saver lip
- Feed door specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can be wired open for starting pigs
- Top door for easy loading
- Completely assembled, 50-lb. capacity.
- Great drink coolers, planters, and merchandise holders
- Spigots for easy dispensing of water
- Customized for our 2′ x 1′ canning tank and 2′ x 1′ x 4′ stock tank
- Stand and Tank Sold Seperately
Product Specifications Item # Height Width Weight JDGCT21S 13 Inches 26 Inches 19 lbs JDWT214S 13 Inches 23 Inches 30 lbs
- Stands are constructed of 1-3/4″ tubular steel
- Stands feature our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- Tank and Stand sold separately
Product Specifications Item # Water Tank Stand fits: Height Width Length JDWTS Tank JDGCT21S 28 Inches 22 Inches 22 Inches JDWTSL Tank JDWTSL 28 Inches 30 Inches 42 - 1/2" Inches
The preferred watering method for all types of livestock!
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8″ rolled top rim with 1″ tube insert for additional strength and rigidity
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom and deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Larger tanks feature a 1″ drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
Product Specs Item# Size Capacity Product Weight JDWT214 2′ x 1′ x 4′ 40 Gallons 30 lbs. JDWT224 2’x 2′ x 4′ 100 Gallons 46 lbs. JDWT226 2’x 2′ x 6′ 170 Gallons 63 lbs.