Swine Waterers - Accessories
There's no questioning it: hogs are tough on waterers. Whether they are fighting over a spot at the drinking fountain or doing their best to bathe in a trough, pigs can be damaging to their watering equipment. Thankfully Rural King provides swine watering options for hog farmers that are practical, durable, affordable, and built pig strong.
Swine waterers are available from Rural King in various sizes to suit your needs. Whether you need a simple one gallon waterer for baby pigs, a 170 gallon steel tank, or something in between, Rural King has you covered. The baby swine waterer features a gallon water tank that utilizes a gravity flow system to keep fresh water available at all time for piglets. A metal tray for attachment to a wall or rail allows extra stability. It can be used from the day after farrowing in your crates or barns.
The adult swine water troughs are coated with a heavy duty zinc protective layer to guard against the aging effects of harsh weather conditions so that your water tanks will last for years to come. Crafted from tough and durable metal, the swine waterers are reinforced with deep corrugation in their sidewalls, 4-ply double lock floors, and a 1 inch tube insert in the rolled trim top to provide extra strength and rigidity. Optional stand accessories are also available.
The preferred watering method for all types of livestock!
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8″ rolled top rim with 1″ tube insert for additional strength and rigidity
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom and deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Larger tanks feature a 1″ drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
Product Specs Item# Size Capacity Product Weight JDWT214 2′ x 1′ x 4′ 40 Gallons 30 lbs. JDWT224 2’x 2′ x 4′ 100 Gallons 46 lbs. JDWT226 2’x 2′ x 6′ 170 Gallons 63 lbs.
This watering system has become an industry standard for watering baby pigs. Ready to use the day following farrowing, this reliable system includes polyethylene jug, base and metal tray.Learn More
- Stands are constructed of 1-3/4″ tubular steel
- Stands feature our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- Tank and Stand sold separately
Product Specifications Item # Water Tank Stand fits: Height Width Length JDWTS Tank JDGCT21S 28 Inches 22 Inches 22 Inches JDWTSL Tank JDWTSL 28 Inches 30 Inches 42 - 1/2" Inches
- Great drink coolers, planters, and merchandise holders
- Spigots for easy dispensing of water
- Customized for our 2′ x 1′ canning tank and 2′ x 1′ x 4′ stock tank
- Stand and Tank Sold Seperately
Product Specifications Item # Height Width Weight JDGCT21S 13 Inches 26 Inches 19 lbs JDWT214S 13 Inches 23 Inches 30 lbs