Tractor Parts & Accessories
Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are intended for bulk storage or collection of potable water and designed for below ground level installations. Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and feature a trapezoidal, deep rib design. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are FDA-approved for potable water and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,700 Gallon
- Weight - 576 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 137 x 72
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- 5 Gallon Square tank
- Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 20"
- 5" Lid
- 1 1/4" Fitting
Regular Price: $3.29
Special Price: $2.80
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1 1/2" Thread; 1 1/2" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
Regular Price: $1.69
Special Price: $1.44
Use on the terminating ends of spray boom or a boom using a manifold.Learn More
- Model - FO-4
- Fits Ford NAA (53-54), 600 & 700 (55-57), 501, 601, 701 (58-62)
- 2000 series (63-64) with 134 cid gas, 800 & 900 (55-57) with 172 cid gas
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/4 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 1-5/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 2-1/4 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 1-5/8 inches
- Overall length (F) - 17-1/2 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 2.96 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 20 x 4 x 4 inches.
$21.99[description] Learn More
Lovejoy Jaw couplings require no lubrication because there is no metal to metal contact. They provide excellent resistance to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease. Lovejoy Jaw couplings are fail-safe, which means that they will continue to perform even if the elastomer fails. This protects both driving and driven equipment from catastrophic damage.
- Keyway size 1/8 inch by 1/16 inch
- To build a complete L075 coupling purchase 2 L075 hubs and 1 L-AL 075 elastomer
- Lovejoy has been the top-selling jaw coupling worldwide since 1927
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- Fail-safe, will still perform if elastomer fails
115VAC Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump in a small compact design. Superior Suction Lift capabilities and Internal Bypass protects the pump from over-pressure, providing continuous duty operation. Short-term dry run capabilities to handle entrained gases, allows self priming, completely emptying totes. Pump is available with ¾" BSPP connections to prevent the weeping of tough fluids.
Features & Benefits
- 115Volt AC motor
- 3/4" BSPP connections
- 1/2hp, 3450rpm Motor
- 8' power cord, 3-prong plug
- 304SS construction
- Actetal Vanes
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Built-in Strainer
- Internal Bypass
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled Motor