Tractor Parts & Accessories
Tractor Applications: C, CC, CL, D, DC, DE, DL, DIM, DS & "-4" (to 1954) (all gas engine). 400 (gas & diesel) 1955-1957. 700 & 800 (gas & diesel) 1958-1959
- Inlet Length (A) 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2 1/4"
- Shell Length (C): 17"
- Outlet Length (D): 6"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2 1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 26"
- Weight: 6lb
- Capacity - 1,500 Gallon Hoops
- Kit - 1 Set (5) - 2/3" Pipes
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- On-Off Boom Control
- Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve
- Dual No-Boom with 260” of Coverage
- Round-up® Ready
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallons
- Weight - 277 Pounds
- Dimensions - 74 x 64
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1/8" Thread; 3/8" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
Fits 715 Combine (Gas engine).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 7-1/2"
- Replaces OEM 401776R, 548369R1
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3"
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 17-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 30"
- Weight in LBS: 8
CUSTOM FIT: Fits 2000, 2100, 2600, 3000, 3100, 3600, 4000SU, 4600SU, All Purpose 1965 & Up(Blue)
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).