Tractor Parts & Accessories
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22in. to 40in. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Comes complete with a 901 Meter and Manual Nozzle. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- UL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 1" x 12' hose with static wire
- 901 Mechanical Meter
- Manual Nozzle
Fits 354 - yr 1972, B-414, I-424 & I-2424 Industrial (all use B-144 Gas engine).
- Horizontal-Oval Body. Shell 3-1/2" x 7"
- Replaces OEM 3047572R93
- Inlet Length (A): Bent Tube
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12"
- Outlet Length (D): Bent Tube
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 38"
- Weight in LBS: 7
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $15.29
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
Electronically Controlled Telescoping Spout Attachment Works on both gravity box and truck augersFeatures
- Fill your 12 and 16 row planters with splitter bars or pusher units without moving wagon or truck.
- An electric switch is mounted on the end of the discharge spout. The unit can also be operated manually from discharge end of auger or from ground.
- The telescoping spout attaches to either gravity box augers or truck augers with minimum amount of changes. The unit also adapts to previous Hydra Fold Augers with minor plumbing changes.
- The telescoping tube slides from 7'0" retracted to 16' extended. The tube is a 5" diameter and will not pull apart. Fold and transports easily. Also available 4' retracted to 7' extended telescoping spout.
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 6,250 Gallons
- Weight - 1,550 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 102 x 194
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
CUSTOM FIT: Fits F766, F966, F1066, F1466, F1566, HYDRO 100 INCLUDES HYDROSTATIC (GAS & DIESEL)(NOT 4 POST ROPS) (RED).
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 360Gallons
- Weight - 115 Pounds
- Dimensions - 48 x 48
- Specific Gravity - 2.0