Tractor Parts & Accessories
This Pump Filter Head Kit is one of many top quality items in our Automotive Fuel Filters department.
- Fits Models F1818PM0 and F1810HM0
Planter Harness with 10 Spade Jones connector for DICKEY-john Monitors. 40 inch row spacing with (2) 60 inch rows, (2) 100 inch rows, (2) 140 inch rows.
- Cannon Sure Seal connector ends
- 18ft Tongue
Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are intended for bulk storage or collection of potable water and designed for below ground level installations. Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and feature a trapezoidal, deep rib design. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are FDA-approved for potable water and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,150 Gallon
- Weight - 414 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 101 x 60
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x29 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly$256.97
- Capacity - 150 Gallon
- Weight - 80 Pounds
- Dimensions - 24 x 40 x 42
- Lid - 7"
- Fitting - 2″ outlet
Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility. The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out. An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,250 Gallons
- Weight - 400 Pounds
- Dimensions - 78x92x60
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/4" & 2"
Fits 9N, 2N, & 8N (1939-1952) (Gas).
- Note: Two piece assembly. Includes pipe clamp CL-112 & support bracket. Also inlet is flared and must use special FO-300 clamp (not included).
- Includes Manifold pipe, extension pipe & clamp
- Note: No muffler is included. This assembly gives maximum exhaust flow - more power.
- No OEM number for assembly, Custom Stanley Design.
- 1-3/8" ID Pipe
- 2" Flare
- Uses FOE-15 Pipe
- Weight in LBS: 7
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 10 Gallons
- Weight - 9 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 3/4"
- Dimensions - 12 x 25
- Specific Gravity - 2.0