Tractor Parts & Accessories
The Agratronix Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester sold exclusively through Rural King is the most advanced hand held moisture tester available today. The savings you’ll receive from the Ag-Mac Plus’s moisture and weight testing accuracy will more than pay for itself. Whether you are a Full-Time or Hobby Farmer moisture testing is an important step to insure a profitable harvest.
- Displays grain test weight with no pre-weighing (pounds per bushel)
- New “No Spill” Technology with Patented Swiper for leveling grain (Only On the Ag-Mac Plus)
- Locking Grain Hopper (Hopper Locks to tester so it’s less likely to fall off)
- Direct Readout for over 20 different grains (Can store over 40)
- Competitor unit can only store a total of 16 grains
- USB Compatibility for easy updates of software, grain scales, and diagnostics (Just Plug in and Update)
- No cumbersome codes or numbers needed like the competitor’s unit
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatically averages choice of 3, 6, or 9 readings
- Large easy to read back-lit LCD Screen
Package for the Ag-Mac Plus Includes:
- Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester, Grain Hopper, Durable Carrying Case, 4 AA Batteries, USB Cord (Not included with competitor unit), Instruction Manual, 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Measurement Method: Capacitance, Conductive, Internal Scale, Temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45% (Based on Grain Tested)
- Grain Temperature: 40-113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Display LCD: ( 128x64 pixels)
- Sample Size ( 0.34 L) Grain Hopper Size ( 0.5 L)
- Calibrations: will hold over 40 different grain calibrations (Compare to 16 from competitor)
Moisture Measurement Specifications:
- Accuracy: Calibrations based on U.S. Standard (ASABE : American Society of Agriculture & Biological Engineers Oven Dry Method)
- Moisture Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.2% moisture based on grain type
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification:
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F (.5 Degree C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F (0.1 Degree C)
Test Weight Specifications:
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu depending on grain type (0.5 kg/hl)
About the Manufacturer:
- With factories in Streetsboro, Ohio and Tuusula, Finland, Agratronix has been the World-Wide leader in hand held moisture tester technology for over 35 years.
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
- 15 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Sump For Easy Drain
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump, 2.1 G.P.M. Pressure Range 0-60 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded-In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- 18” Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Nozzle & 15' of Hose
- 2 Nozzle Boom, 80” Spray Coverage
- Ready For Roundup®
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86 series (including 186 Hydro) tractors. Step protrudes 20" from the cab door. Fits IH 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186.
Please note: If you would like the top step to be level with the floor of your cab, you can order the IH 88 Step instead.Learn More
- Water Resistant Cordura Fabric
- Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Armrests, Upper Backrest and Slides
- Document Pouch
Bolt Patterns (width x depth)
- Adjustable Widths
- 6.75" - 13.5" Wide x Slotted Slides (13" Max Depth)
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
Stock tanks are designed for portable livestock watering. Tank tops, sides and bottom are ribbed for strength. Drain plug is provided on all tanks except 124 models. Tank models are nestable for shipping and storage. Tanks are manufactured from U.S.D.A.-compliant low-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.5 specific gravity
- Description - RE62
- Capacity - 320 Gallon Round
- Weight - 62 Pounds
- Dimensions - 72 x 24
- Drain Plug - 1 1/2" Learn More
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of JD 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 series rowcrop and utility tractors. Fits John Deere 2510, 2520, 3010, 3020, 4010, 4020, 4320, 4520, 4620, 2950, 3030, 3040, 3130, 3140, 3150, 4000, 4030, 4040, 4050, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4840, 4850.
Please Note: For 10-20 row crop series, you need to order the 10-20 adapter bracket. Do not use for 10-20 series tractors with cabs. This step will not fit on 30, 40, 50, 55 series open station tractors (use JD open station step instead).Learn More
This Sensor-1 GPS Speed Sensor with a Digital Display is a self contained GPS unit that is Perfect for Planting, Updates Once every 2 Seconds. The Sensor-1 Speed Sensor has an integrated magnetic mount for ease of installation. 4 Pin Amp Connector for Various Monitors. 10 Ft Lead.
- 1 Pulse per Second
- Updates Once Every 2 Seconds
- Magnetic Mount
- 10 ft. Lead