Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 1/2" Pioneer Rubber Dust Plug (Black) 2/pk
- Reduce contamination and protectcoupling halves when disconnected.
- Prevent dust and debris from entering hydraulic system.
- Colored caps and plugs can be used for system identification.
- Flexible molded rubber for use in all environmental conditions.
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
Multi-Purpose Transmission/Hydraulic/Wet Brake Lubricant
All season performance in severe conditions for modern farm, logging and construction equipment. Designed for equipment utilizing a common pump or requiring a single fluid for final drive, transmission, differential, power take-off (PTO) and wet brake system.
An advanced additive technology and highly refined base oils provide:
- Superior anti-wear properties, detergents and water dispersants
- Special friction modifiers
- Anti-rust, anti-oxidant and anti-foaming angents
- 2 functions: Flashing & Steady
- Super brightness LED up to 1.25 mile
- Use four “AA” size batteries at least 24 hours
- Strong magnetic design and road stand design
- Weather resistance
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
- Minimum diameter: 1.62"
- Maximum diameter: 1.87"
- Stainless Steel band, bolt and saddle resist rust, chemicals and corrosion
- Clamp rated to 75" lbs. (applied torque)
- Saddle creates uniform sealing pressure around coupling shank
- Carbon steel locking nut with nylon insert eliminates nut and bolt sizing
- Four spot welds on each end of clamp for extra strength