Tractor Parts & Accessories
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
116000-1 CALIBRATION CONTAINER has a 5 gallon measurement to calibrate fluid meters. Has molded one-piece design for lightweight durability. Each container is individually calibrated at the factory for maximum accuracy.Learn More
When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
Fits 8430, 8630, 8440, 8640, 4520, 4620, 7020, 5010, 5020, 4520, 4620, & 7020 with flared inlet Muffler.
- Replaces OEM AR3566R & AR64704
- 1878 & 1858 series feature reversible spikes with upset points for longer life
- Spikes retain their original shape & sharpness, even after considerable use
- Width - 2 in.
- Length - 18 in.
- Bolt size - 7/16 in.
- Bolt spacing - 2-1/4 in.
- Weight: Approximately 4.12 pounds to 4.14 pounds depending on size selected.
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 17 x 4 x 3 inches.
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 2" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) Max
- 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 4.0 Max Amps
- 3/8" Barb
- CE Approved
- 1.3 Lbs Dry
High-back utility seat. Replacement yellow vinyl seat. 19" high-back seat will replace both 16" and 19" original seats. Vinyl-covered polyurethane is waterproof. Drain hole to prevent water build-up.
Fits JD Gators 4 X 2 S/N 19951 & up; 6 X 4 S/N 20789 & up; Diesel S/N 2298 & up. Additional bracket required to adapt to earlier S/N's. Also fits these model Gators: Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV,GT225, GT235, GT245, GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355, L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145, 335, 355D, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289, LX188, compact tractor 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600, 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
John Deere Compact Tractor 2210 requires our Adapter Brackets (SKU 90960560 Part # 6003)Learn More
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube