Tractor Parts & Accessories
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
- Industrial grade
- Universal mounting
- Front auxiliary input
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 2 heavy-duty speakers
- 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 21.75" W x 2.75" H x 9" D
- 1 Radio
- Universal housing with built-in speakers and 1/4" headphone jack
- Antenna and hardware pack
Tired of throwing your harvesting profits down the drain? Controlling moisture in your harvest is one of the most important factors to consider in producing a great quality product. Make the most of each kernel by using the AgraTronixs Grain Moisture Tester MT-16. Designed to test over 16 different grains including barley, corn, flax, oats, sunflower (2), wheat (4), canola, rye, soybeans and sorghum with an accuracy of ± 0.5% in normal moisture range. Monitor your quality from start to finish as its designed to use during harvest, drying and grain storage. Easy to use and trusted by the U.S.D.A. Federal Crop Insurance Field Offices. With a weight just over 1 pound, measuring 7" H x 2.5"W x 3"D and comes with a protective case. The AgraTronix Grain Moisture tester can be taken to every destination around your farm and town. It features an adjustable scale comparable to your local elevator, averages up to 99 test readouts, improved overall accuracy results and automatically features a temperature compensation. The MT-16 comes with complete operating instructions, plenty of memory, single push button activation and a bright LCD screen with automatic shut off. Backed by an AgraTronix 24 month limited warranty in North America and 12 month limited warranty outside North America.
USA designed and made.
- Moisture range: 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Temperature range: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability & Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- 9 volt battery not included
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
Tough universal steel tool box that can fit most tractors. Mounting brackets are optional to mount to tractor or implement. Easily removes from brackets if needed. Available in black only. Box size is 23" wide X 10" deep X 7" high. Bracket mounting pattern from 4" to 14" apart.Learn More
- One charge sprays up to 50 gallons.
- Powered by Black + Decker 20v Lithium Ion Battery (charger included)
- Weighs 39% less than competitive units (9.8 lbs vs. 16 lbs)
- Sprays at a constant 35 PSI
- Equipped with Viton seals and gaskets in key areas
- 6” Wide Mouth cap for easy filling
- Built-in carrying handle makes cap removal easy and carrying the unit a breeze.
- Uses the same 63800 Pro Series tank assembly, filters, and shutoff
- Holds 4 gallons
- Capacity - 40 - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 40 Pounds
The 807CMK Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 807CMK is a 3 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 5 to 20 GPM. this meter has a 3/4" inlet and outlet. In package, pipe fittings to fit all 3/4" outlet pumps
- 3/4in. 3-wheel, waterproof mechanical meter has durable, aluminum construction that stands up through all types of weather
- Comes complete with fittings for installation on either electric or hand pumps
- Delivers 5-20 GPM at pressures to 150 PSI
- Compatible with most 3/4in. Fill-Rite Pumps including model #'s FR112, FR122, FR152, FR162, 1210B, FR610 and FR700 (all sold separately)
- Designed to fit all 3/4in. outlet pumps
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 5-20 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 3/4" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 44 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 30 x56