Tractor Parts & Accessories
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
With the 2 attached speakers, 2 power ports and 12 Am, 7 WB and 18 FM presets you can digitally tune and seek your favorite songs, talk and weather stations.
Measuring 21 3/4"W x 2 5/8"D and 2 3/4" H this REI Digital Radio can be installed in just about any tractor.
The included antenna and 50 watt power output guarantees great sound and with a front AUX input can be used with a multitude of additional music players, so if you can't find something you like on the stations you can plug in your own music to hear.
Quality and Made in the U.S.A.Learn More
Rechargeable 5 Gallon Spot Sprayer - Perfect for home watering: flowers, plants and small gardens!
- 1.0 GPM demand pump
- 5 gallon polyethylene tank
- Lever handgun
- Telescoping handle
- Rechargeable 12 volt battery & AC charger with built- in storage compartment
- Weatherproof components: automotive grade wiring harness & fuse
- Handgun sprays up to 12 ft. vertical & 25 ft. horizontal
- Coil hose
- Large 8 inch wheels
- Sprays 30 gallons on one charge
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
Delavan designs, engineers and manufactures a wide range of roller pumps to meet the widest ranges of low-volume, moderate-pressure pumping applications. To ensure the best performance for your investment.
- The 8900C/8800C are Cast Iron units
- Max Flow: 24 GPM (91.2 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 1000 RPM
- Type: 8-Roller design
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI (21 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60° C)
- Port Size: 1” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 3⁄8 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft Size: 15⁄16” solid shaft
- Rotation: CCW (standard)(Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Weight: 14 lbs (30.8 kg)
Materials of Construction
- Housing: Cast Iron or Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel
- Rollers: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard) Polypropylene (optional)
- Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge type lip seals
- Seal Ring: Viton
- Shaft & Rotor: Cast Iron: Extra-fine finish 404 SST Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel: Extra-fine finish 416 SST
- Bearings: Permanently-lubricated, heavy-duty sealed bearings
High-back utility seat. Replacement yellow vinyl seat. 19" high-back seat will replace both 16" and 19" original seats. Vinyl-covered polyurethane is waterproof. Drain hole to prevent water build-up.
Fits JD Gators 4 X 2 S/N 19951 & up; 6 X 4 S/N 20789 & up; Diesel S/N 2298 & up. Additional bracket required to adapt to earlier S/N's. Also fits these model Gators: Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV,GT225, GT235, GT245, GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355, L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145, 335, 355D, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289, LX188, compact tractor 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600, 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
John Deere Compact Tractor 2210 requires our Adapter Brackets (SKU 90960560 Part # 6003)Learn More
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
Tough universal steel tool box that can fit most tractors. Mounting brackets are optional to mount to tractor or implement. Easily removes from brackets if needed. Available in black only. Box size is 23" wide X 10" deep X 7" high. Bracket mounting pattern from 4" to 14" apart.Learn More
Put safety first and get total visibility with Extendable Mirrors from K&M Manufacturing. Features a 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head. Mirror is extendable with easy adjustments. Collapsible mirror bracket helps reduce mirror and light breakage. Collapsible both forward and backward. Mirror length from cab frame to mirror head is 22" - 36".
Fits left-hand or right-hand side on all Soundguard cabs of John Deere 1030, 1040, 1050, 1130, 1140, 1250, 1450, 1530, 1630, 1640, 1650, 1830, 1840, 2030, 2040, 2130, 2140, 2150, 2155, 2240, 2255, 2350, 2355, 2440, 2550, 2555, 2630, 2640, 2750, 2755, 2840, 2940, 2950, 2955, 3040, 3055, 3130, 3140, 3150, 3155, 3255, 4030, 4040, 4050, 4055, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4255, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4455, 4555, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4755, 4840, 4850, 4955, 8430, 8440, 8450, 8630, 8640, 8650 and 8850.Learn More