Tractor Parts & Accessories
High Rate (Population) Grain Drill Sensor
- This Sensor has 3 Infrared Lights for an Accurate Count when Drilling Soybeans, Corn or Other Seeds
- Can Count Wheat but not at 100%
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 10 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 19 x 27
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
High Rate (Population) Seed Sensor. This Sensor-1 Population Sensor fits MOST Seed tubes and is Compatable with MOST Monitors. 3 Pin Weather Pack Connector. 33 Inch Lead. (Equivilent to JD# AA41595)
Not Compatible with the Following Systems:
- KPM I
- KPM II
- KPM III
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 15 Pounds
- Capacity - 30 or 60 Gallons
- Weight - 19 Pounds
4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable brass
* This unit may be substituted with a Chapin, Harvest King or Spetracide brand. They are the same sprayer.
*This unit may be subsituted between Deluxe or Professional. They are the same sprayer.Learn More
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump