Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Capacity - 40 - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 40 Pounds
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
Fits Thermo King Tripac APU.
- Horizontal–Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 1E36764H01
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 12"
- Outlet Length (D): 2-5/8"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 15
- Weight in LBS: 3
- Standard 6" threaded spot sprayer tank lid
- tether to attach lid to avoid misplacement
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 25 Gallon capacity
- Round-up Ready ©
Heavier, more dependable return-chain guides. Specially-engineered and field proven to eliminate mechanical headaches common with return guides on other brand elevators - prevents sagging, catching, twisting and stretching - increases chain life.Conveyor-chain track has exclusive double-formed-bend design for extra rigidity. Prevents the sagging and bending common with other single-formed-bend tracks. Heavier, angle-iron connecting joints (1-1/4"x1-1/4") and hardened bolts prevent stretching - joints are quicker and easier to connect. Strongest structural design available. Bales should be "pulled toward" electric-motor drive end. However, if elevator is mounted on a transport, drive end must remain on the ground and "push bales".
*This unit does not come with the electric motor or pulley.Learn More
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
The KM 129 Uni Pro is a multi-purpose ergonomic seat suitable for lawn, garden, industrial and construction equipment. Seat is corrosion-resistant, has a drain hole and waterproof vinyl. Multiple mounting patterns including (W x D) 8" x 11.5" and 11.25" x 11.5". Seat width is 19". Available in black, yellow or gray.
Fits the Following:
- Gehl 3410 skid steer.
- Lay-Mor sweeper models 6HC and 8HC.
- Dresser scraper model 412B.
- John Deere compact tractor models 655, 755, 756, 855, 856 and 955.
- John Deere 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600 and 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
- John Deere 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 3120, 3320, 3520, 3720, 4120, 4320, 4520 and 4720 (JD OEM Part # LVA12909).
Please Note: Optional Slide Rails (PN: 6043) are available. Optional Lap Belt (PN: 7911) is available. (Seat Belt Bracket (PN: 6002) also required.) Optional Retractable Seat Belt (PN: 7925) is available. (Seat Belt Bracket (PN: 6002) also required.) Optional Armrest Kit (PN: 7946) is available. Optional Operator Presence Switch (PN: 81210) is available.
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years