Tractor Parts & Accessories
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
- 15hp Powerease engine with low oil alert
- 1” key way shaft
- 420 cc
- 25 L Fuel tank
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"