Tractor Parts & Accessories
$21.99[description] Learn More
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of manual nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with gasoline and diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- Manual nozzle
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Integral hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
- Made in USA
Farm Fuel Hose, 3/4 In NPT Inlet, 3/4 In NPT Outlet, Dia 3/4 In, Length 12 Ft, Material Nitrile, Max Pressure 50 PSI, For Use With 1P894, 4RP94, 2P279, 5P234, 7P073, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4FY18, 5P233, 4FY14, 1P893, 1P892, For Refined Petroleum Liquids, Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F, Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards
Fuel Nozzles and HosesFuel HosesCut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. Nos. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA.
- Fuel Nozzles and Hoses
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life.
Item Farm Fuel Hose Operation Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F Inlet 3/4" NPT Outlet 3/4" NPT Length 12 Ft. For Use With 1P892 to 1P894, 2GMP5, 2GMP8, 2P279, 4FY14, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4RP94, 5P233, 5P234, 7P073 Diameter 3/4" Material Nitrile Max. Pressure 50 psi Application For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards Weight 4.100000 SKUs 2RB97
Fits NAA, 501, 600, 700, 800, 900, 2000, & 4000 (Gas 53-64).
- Note: Two piece assembly.
- Note: No muffler is included. This assembly gives maximum exhaust flow - more power.
- No OEM number for assembly, Custom Stanley design.
- Pipe Outlet dia. - 1-3/4"
- Pipe Inlet dia. - 1-5/8”
- Weight in LBS: 5
Fits MF-300 combine (Gas engine).
- Replaces OEM 239433M1
- Inlet Length (A): 12"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 23"
- Weight in LBS: 3
Drawbar roller pin fits Farmall series with 3 3/4" hole centers.
Fits International Harvester H, HV, Super H, Super HV, M, MD, MDV, MTA, MV, Super M, Super MTA, 300, 330, 340, 350, 354, 364, 384, 385, 395, 400, 404, 424, 444, 450, 454, 460, 464, 484, 485, 495.Learn More
Fits Engine Models: A, AA, AB, ABM, VE, VEE.
- Application note: Single & two cylinder air cooled engines.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM WD-26
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-5/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 4