Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price: $21.99Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is formulated from a blend of highly refined base oils with a superior additive package. It is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. Every batch of Super Trac is tested in our on-site lab to assure premium quality and performance.
Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid:
- Demonstrates excellent Anti-Wear and Extreme Pressure
- Properties which protect tractor transmission, axle and hydraulic pump
- Provides excellent Clutch and PTO performance
- Reduces Brake Chatter
- Protects against Rust and Corrosion
- Provides excellent results for Foam Suppression and Water Sensitvity
Super S has been tested and is suitable as replacement fluid in the following brands:
- Allis Chalmers
- Caterpillar (2010 and newer)
- Ford Tractor
- International Harvester
- Case/David Brown
- John Deere 303
- Massey Ferguson
Can be used as:
- Hydraulic Medium
- Power Steering Fluid
- Power Brake Fluid
- Power Take Off (PTO) Fluid
- Implement Drive Fluid
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red. Learn More
A "sound" alternative to high priced OEM parts. American made to rigid OEM sound and back pressure specifications of heavy gauge aluminized.
- O.E.M. Replacement# 310079
- 801-901 (58-62), 4000 series (61-64), & 1801 (58-60) with 172 cid Gas & Diesel. 501, 601, 701(58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 144 cid Diesel. 4000 (65-75), 3600 & 4600 (75-81) 3 cyl. Diesel-All Orchard & Narrow.
- Inlet Length: 2"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 13-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 2"
- Outlet O.D. : 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
Fits NAA (with 4 speed trans.) (1953-1954). 860 Jubilee .
- Note: Used with FO-4 muffler, and FOE-3 tailpipe.
- (Horizontal OUTLET pipe ) - From muffler to tailpipe.
- Replaces OEM NAA 5255D
- Inlet I.D. (A): 1-1/2"
- Vert. Length (B): 24"
- Horiz. Length (C): 78"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Fits 9N, 2N, & 8N (1939-1952).
- Note: Used to replace muffler in horizontal exhaust systemsfor FO-3. (can also replace muffler in OEM 8N 5230).
- Horizontal-Round Body-Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 8-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 4
Farm Fuel Hose, 3/4 In NPT Inlet, 3/4 In NPT Outlet, Dia 3/4 In, Length 12 Ft, Material Nitrile, Max Pressure 50 PSI, For Use With 1P894, 4RP94, 2P279, 5P234, 7P073, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4FY18, 5P233, 4FY14, 1P893, 1P892, For Refined Petroleum Liquids, Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F, Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards
Fuel Nozzles and HosesFuel HosesCut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. Nos. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA.
- Fuel Nozzles and Hoses
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life.
Item Farm Fuel Hose Operation Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F Inlet 3/4" NPT Outlet 3/4" NPT Length 12 Ft. For Use With 1P892 to 1P894, 2GMP5, 2GMP8, 2P279, 4FY14, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4RP94, 5P233, 5P234, 7P073 Diameter 3/4" Material Nitrile Max. Pressure 50 psi Application For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards Weight 4.100000 SKUs 2RB97
Fits 1 1/2" & 2" StrainersLearn More