Tractor Parts & Accessories
The Harvest King/Chapin backpack poly sprayer makes killing those unwanted weeds easy to get rid of. The hose that comes with the backpack poly sprayer is long enough to let you reach those hard to reach places without having to get into the mess of weeds or thistles. Putting the backpack poly sprayer on is pretty easy to do with or without someone helping you. The convenience of using a backpack poly sprayer is a must for anyone who sprays for a lot of weeds. Instead of having to carry around a gallon jug and have it in one hand, and the hose in the other, the backpack poly sprayer enables you to carry it on your back and you will have one hand free while spraying the weeds with the other.
The Harvest King/Chapin, Professional Deluxe, backpack poly sprayer has a 4-gallon capacity, allowing you comfortably carry more weed killer. The Harvest King/Chapin's pump is very efficient and allows you to spray a lot more, before you have to re-pump.
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable)
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer
- This unit can be substituted with a Spetracide, Harvest King, or Chapin as they are the same brand. It can also be subsititued between Deluxe or Professional
Fits 1700, 1720, 1920, 2120, 3415 (1987 to present).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 314102140
- Inlet Length (A): 12-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 19"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 28-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 7
- Inlet; 3/4" or 1" female pipe thread
- Hold-open handle clip for fast, effortless filling
- Small, trim and lightweight with a low profile aluminum body and a full hand insulator that protects the vehicle from scratches and nicks, and insulates hand when in use. U/L approved
- Designed for fuel applications requiring an auto shut-off
- For use with gasoline, 15% ethanol, methanol and gasoline blends
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
Shaft Size: 1 1/4Learn More
Size of Pins: 1 inch
Retraction Length: 20 1/4
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- For tractors, combines, industrial and other equipment requiring operator sunshade protection.
- Umbrella covers are available in canvas or vinyl. Femco can custom silk screen OEM or dealer names on umbrellas. Call FEMCO for pricing.
- Complete umbrella consists of cover, bracket and frame.
- Metal parts are zinc-coated for long-lasting, maintenance-free service.
- Shafts constructed of 1 1/4" heavy duty steel tubing.
- Rigid framework for cover, withstands farm and industrial use.
- Universal mounting bracket adapts to all types of equipment.
- Color: Red.
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump