Tractor Parts & Accessories
Diesel Exhaust Fluid is a rapidly growing requirement for on and off-road commercial and industrial heavy duty trucks, farming implements and vehicles. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers full compatibility with the corrosive DEF fluids. This DEF ready nozzle will completely seal at shut-off minimizing leaking and subsequent crystallizing of the DEF fluids when exposed to air.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with DEF
- UL/cUL Listed
- 3/4” stainless steel nozzle and body
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover to clearly identify DEF compatibility
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Hanging hook for tote and drum mounting
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in USA
Quality precut cab foam kit will make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Contains 10 pieces (including headliner). Color: Basketweave Black.
Fits Allis Chalmers 180, 185, 190, 190 XT, 220 and D21; Case-IH 656, 706, 756, 806, 826, 856, 866, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466 and 1566; John Deere 3010, 3020, 4000, 4010, 4020, 4320, 4520 and 4620. Headliner also available separately (PN: 4533).Learn More
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallon Hoops
- Kit - 1 Set (3) - 2 3/8" Pipes
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. Perfect for batch chemical/mixer mounting systems. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. The Cone Bottom tanks require the use of a stand for support. All tanks feature 8” lids and one standard fitting. Gallon/liter indicators are included on one side of the tanks. Open Top tanks include bolt-on lid for access. Optional polyethylene hinged lid is available for open top tanks. Tanks are designed for the containment of chemicals with a specific gravity of 2.0 or less. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. 55 and 100 gallon tanks include 1-1/2" standard fitting, 145-325 gallon tanks include 2" standard fitting.
- 23" Poly Cone
- Weight - 45 lbs
- Planter Harness
- 37 Pin AMP Connector
- Pinned for CIH Cyclometer III Monitors
- 40 inch row spacing with (2) 60 inch rows, (2) 100 inch rows, (2) 140 inch rows, (2) 180 inch rows
- Mate and lock (3 wire) connector ends
- Has leads for Hopper, Air, Drum
- 18ft Tongue
Quality pre-cut cab foam kit will make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Contains 9 pieces. Color: Multi Brown.
Fits 4055, 4255, 4455, 4560, 4555, 4755, 4760, 4855, 4955, 4960.Learn More
Fits 8550 (1978-1981)- 4WD articulated. 4WD-305 (1982)- 4WD articulated.
- Application note: 2 required per tractor. Also, muffler has bent aspirator tube.
- Replaces OEM 70259460
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 4"
- Shell Length (C): 18-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 22-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 4"
- O/A Length (F): 44-1/4"
- Weight in LBS: 26
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 44 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" FPT
- Dimensions - 30 x 51