Tractor Parts & Accessories
Fimco is the largest manufacturer of lawn and garden sprayers in the United States. The Fimco 110 Gallon Sprayer with 28' Boom is a durable product with a corrosion resistant tank. The 110 gallon sprayer has a 3 point carrier frame that fits category I and II hitches. The Fimco allows the user to spray pesticides, herbicides, insecticides or fungicides.
The 110 gallon sprayer with 28' Boom has an 8 way on and off selector valve for three selection boom control. Because it is a boom sprayer and not boomless it is less affected by wind as you spray. The spray nozzles of this 110 Gallon sprayer are pointed to towards the ground which is why it is less affected by wind.
If you are looking for a durable and trusted product that will have a more dependable aim of spray even in windy conditions then Fimco 110 Gallon Sprayer with 28' Boom is the right product for you.
- Corrosion resistant tank
- 3 - Point carrier frame fits category I and II hitches
- Plumbing for roller pump includes strainer, pressure relief valve and pressure gauge
- 8 - Way "on - off" selector valve for 3 selection boom control
- Pump not included
- 8 Row, 28' folding boom assembly
- Rubber hoses supplied for longer life
- Capacity - 1,550 - 2,600 Gallons - 15 Deg.
- Weight - 640 Pounds
- Clearance - 9"
- Spring reinforced hoses for fill and evacuate
- Comes complete with adapters for all valves (large bore and standard)
- Unit is portable or can be mounted in tire service trucks
- Gauges are protected
- Pump 1 to 1 ratio
- 10’ Hose
- Weight Assembled: 44 lbs.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Gallons Per Minute: 50 GPM
- Includes Valve/Hose/Injector Gun
Complete seat and suspension kit for IH 86/88 series tractors with Original Mechanical Suspension. Includes: 1055 Uni Pro seat and air suspension assembly in black fabric, self contained 12-volt compressor, pedestal, install hardware and installation instructions.
The KM 1055 Uni Pro Seat & Suspension is a deluxe seat and air suspension assembly that replaces the original suspension seat and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride. The low-frequency air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor which wires directly to the tractor's electrical system.
- Durable black/gray fabric covering
- Reclining backrest with tapered back support
- Backrest extension for extra backrest height
- Adjustable mechanical lumbar support
- Adjustable fold-up armrests
- Suspension travel of 4"
- Fore/aft isolator with 8.25" of travel absorbs jarring for extra comfort
- Height adjustment of 3"
- Adjustable slide rails provide fore/aft adjustment
- Shock absorber adjustments for individual comfort
- Durable suspension cover to keep components free of dirt and dust
Fits International Harvester 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3288, 3388, 3488, 3588, 3688, 3788 5088, 5288, 5488 and Hydro 186.Learn More
Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are intended for bulk storage or collection of potable water and designed for below ground level installations. Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and feature a trapezoidal, deep rib design. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are FDA-approved for potable water and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,450 Gallon
- Weight - 473 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 118 x 72
- Capacity - 4,600 or 4,900 Gallons - 15 Deg.
- Weight - 640 Pounds
- Clearance - 11"
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,010 Gallons
- Weight - 340 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 48 x 130
- Requirements - Hoops
aAce Roto-Mold septic tanks are stronger, easier to install, and less costly than old-fashioned concrete septic tanks- yet they still offer the quality construction and safety you expect. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors, Ace Roto-Mold tanks utilize a horizontal flow designed for below ground installations up to 36 inches. The 1000, 1250 and 1500 gallon double-compartment septic tanks have been tested by NSF to meet the IAPMO Z1000 and CAN/CSA-B-66 standards.
Each tank carries an individual serial code and is fully document from date of manufacture. Ace Roto-Mold septic tanks are designed and manufactured with rigorous quality controls. The trapezoidal deep-rib design and interior baffle system make Ace Tanks the industry choice.
Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace’s unique tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffles allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. Advantages of Ace’s baffle design include added strength, versatility, and ease of installation. Septic tanks are available in one-compartment and two-compartment designs and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallon - Double Compartment
- Weight - 436 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 101 x 60
- Great for General Agricultural, Lawn Care and Pest Control Spraying
- 3 Diaphragm Gas Powered Diaphragm Pump
- Powered by a Honda GX 6.5 HP Engine
- Includes Pressure Regulator with Dump Lever
- Includes Gearbox
- Anodized Aluminum Materials
- 1” Inlet, 2 1/2” Outlet, 1/2” Bypass, 32 lbs. 11 GPM, 580 PSI
- Smart Start™ Compatible - Oil Sensor Drain Plug
- Roundup® Ready