Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
- 15 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Sump For Easy Drain
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump, 2.1 G.P.M. Pressure Range 0-60 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded-In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- 18” Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Nozzle & 15' of Hose
- 2 Nozzle Boom, 80” Spray Coverage
- Ready For Roundup®
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
Discover the convenience of versatile, high-speed moisture testing with the M20P portable moisture tester. No cups or screw-on caps—just get a simple scoop from bins or hoppers.
Featuring ±0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.
- Test up to 20 grains
- Download preprogrammed calibrations to suit your needs (for Europe unless otherwise indicated):
- Corn (U.S. and Europe)
- Soybeans (U.S.)
- Wheat (U.S. and Europe)
- Barley (six and two row)
- English ray grass
- Milho Alta and Baixa (Portugal)
- Milo (U.S.)
- Soja (Portugal)
- Trigo (Portugal)
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
- Water Resistant Cordura Fabric
- Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Armrests, Upper Backrest and Slides
- Document Pouch
Bolt Patterns (width x depth)
- Adjustable Widths
- 6.75" - 13.5" Wide x Slotted Slides (13" Max Depth)
- Capacity - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 59 Pounds
- Dimensions - 35 x 48 x 19
- Lid - 5"
- Fitting -1"
Five chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet
- Max. Temperature 140° F
- 100 max psi
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
Quality original pleated style cushions (3-cushion set) for restoring your IH tractor. Seat, large backrest and small backrest have steel cores. Seat has 4" foam cushion. Large backrest and small backrest have 2" foam cushions. Available in original black and white color pattern (white part is pleated).
Fits International-Harvester 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1566, 1568, 21206, 21256, 21456 D, 2504, 2544, 2656, 2706, 2756, 2806, 2826, 2856, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186, 504, 544, 656, 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806, 826, 856, 966, HYDRO 100, HYDRO 70, HYDRO 86.Learn More