Tractor Parts & Accessories
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
Five chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet
- Max. Temperature 140° F
- 100 max psi
This Universal Weatherbrake from Femco fits a variety of tractors. Some modifications may need to be made to tailor to your tractors needs.
**** Please look under the product manual in order to locate the Chart to see if the Femco Model 307020895 will fit your tractor.Learn More
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86 series (including 186 Hydro) tractors. Step protrudes 20" from the cab door. Fits IH 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186.
Please note: If you would like the top step to be level with the floor of your cab, you can order the IH 88 Step instead.Learn More
- Water Resistant HD Vinyl
- Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Armrests, Upper Backrest, and Slides
- Document Pouch
- Fold Forward and Reclining Backrest
- Accepts Operator Presence Switch
- Commercial Turf
- Utility Vehicles
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Utility Tractors
- Row Crop
- Speciality/Industrial Tractors
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- Adjustable Widths
- 7" - 13.5" x Slotted Slides
- Max Depth 13"
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Flat Top Cone Bottom Tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mount. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 150 Gallons
- Weight - 61 Pounds
- Dimensions - 36 x 51
- Overall Height - 63"
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
- Low-Profile Suspension (4 inches)
- Weight Adjustment (110-264 lbs)
- Fully Skirted
- Powder Coated
Fits Seat Models: 110, 115, 120, 135, 140, 320, 340, 355, 440, 441, 450, 460, 508
- 110-265 lbs
Bolt Pattern Top/Bottom:
- 10.25"W x 5.25", 6.5, 8.63, 9.63, 10.75, 12, 12.75"D
Fits 5130, 5140 Maxxum 5230, 5240, 5250 Maxxum.
- Application note: Muffler has 2 bolt mounting brackets on both sides.
- Replaces OEM A184475, 87704568
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3"
- Shell Length (C): 20"
- Outlet Length (D): 4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 21"
- Weight in LBS: 16
- 12' Deluxe Boom with 7 Nozzle spraying 3 GPM
- 3 section control
- Wet Boom Design
- Folding Boom
- Quick Exchange Nozzle Bodies