Tractor Parts & Accessories
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86 series (including 186 Hydro) tractors. Step protrudes 20" from the cab door. Fits IH 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186.
Please note: If you would like the top step to be level with the floor of your cab, you can order the IH 88 Step instead.Learn More
- Fits most tractors
- Comes complete with 1.1"diameter mounting pins and adaptor bushings
- Convert Category 2 implement pins to Category 3 diameter on quick hitch latch
- Maximum Recommended Horse Power 80HP.
- Inside to inside 32.68inch width
- Lower to center lift arms 15.4inch
- Lower to top mount 20.1inch
- Maximum 80HP recommended
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 37.32inch wide
- Adjustable top link ball bracket
- 32.68inch at lift arm spacing
COLOR MAY VARYLearn More
Five chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet
- Max. Temperature 140° F
- 100 max psi
- Water Resistant HD Vinyl
- Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Armrests, Upper Backrest, and Slides
- Document Pouch
- Fold Forward and Reclining Backrest
- Accepts Operator Presence Switch
- Commercial Turf
- Utility Vehicles
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Utility Tractors
- Row Crop
- Speciality/Industrial Tractors
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- Adjustable Widths
- 7" - 13.5" x Slotted Slides
- Max Depth 13"
The REI CD-3000 AM/FM/CD/WB Stereo Radio w/ D6 Connector 710439D6 is perfect for use with School Buses, Transit Buses, Motor Coach, Shuttle Buses and AG/Construction Equipment.
- AM/FM/CD/WB stereo receiver
- 50 Watt x 4
- Front-panel USB type-A input
- Front-panel SD/SDHC card input
- Plays MP3/WMA/AAC file formats
- Front panel 3.5mm and rear RCA audio input jacks
- 2 dynamic/1 carbon inputs for PA
- Internal PA volume control w/memory
- USA/EURO radio frequency modes
- Station presets stored during power loss
Great Day's ATV Booms are multifunctional sprayers ideal for use around the farm and hunting site. All Three models mount to ATV rear racks and feature spray nozzles set on 20" centers. The SS906 is a basic 4-foot boom. The SS907, our folding model, comes in 10-foot length. The SS909 is our newest design featuring spring hinged, swing-away booms that allow the end of the boom to move away when coming into contact with an obstacle preventing damage to the boom.Learn More
This Sensor-1 GPS Speed Sensor with a Digital Display is a self contained GPS unit that is Perfect for Planting, Updates Once every 2 Seconds. The Sensor-1 Speed Sensor has an integrated magnetic mount for ease of installation. 3 Pin Conxall Connector for Raven Monitors. 10 Ft Lead.
- 57 Hz
- 3 Pin Conxall Connector for Raven Monitors
- No Pulse per Second
- Updates Once Every 2 Seconds
- Magnetic Mount
- 10 ft. Lead
Fits 5120, 5220 Maxxum.
- Application note: Muffler has 2 bolt mounting brackets on both sides.
- Replaces OEM A184460
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3"
- Shell Length (C): 21"
- Outlet Length (D): 4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 21"
- Weight in LBS: 16