Tractor Parts & Accessories
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
This Universal Weatherbrake from Femco fits a variety of tractors. Some modifications may need to be made to tailor to your tractors needs.
This product is only availble in black.
**** Please look under the product manual in order to locate the Chart to see if the Femco Model 307020895 will fit your tractor.Learn More
Cast aluminum Fill-Rite pump provides smooth, continuous transfer of medium viscosity liquids, as well as oil, gasoline and diesel fuel. Improved seal keeps water out. Built-in check valve and strainer. Pump easily mounts to a standard drum with 2in. NPT. Anti-siphoning device, hose with static wire and a 22 in. to 40 in. telescoping suction pipe. Padlockable pump can be set up for reverse flow and is adaptable for drums, kegs or storage tanks. U.S.A.Learn More
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86 series (including 186 Hydro) tractors. Step protrudes 20" from the cab door. Fits IH 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186.
Please note: If you would like the top step to be level with the floor of your cab, you can order the IH 88 Step instead.Learn More
Five chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet
- Max. Temperature 140° F
- 100 max psi
- Captivity - 250 Gallons
- Weight - 96 Pounds
- Bands - 2.5 x 74.5
Fits 5120, 5220 Maxxum.
- Application note: Muffler has 2 bolt mounting brackets on both sides.
- Replaces OEM A184460
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3"
- Shell Length (C): 21"
- Outlet Length (D): 4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 21"
- Weight in LBS: 16
- Capacity - 200 x 38 Gallons
- Weight - 85 Pounds
- Bands - 2.75 x 65
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 10" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 2 + 2 tractor models.
Fits IH 3388, 3588, 3788.
Please Note: This step does not fit the 6388, 6588, 6788 Series. We do not have a step application for these tractors. Learn More