Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
The Agratronix Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester sold exclusively through Rural King is the most advanced hand held moisture tester available today. The savings you’ll receive from the Ag-Mac Plus’s moisture and weight testing accuracy will more than pay for itself. Whether you are a Full-Time or Hobby Farmer moisture testing is an important step to insure a profitable harvest.
- Displays grain test weight with no pre-weighing (pounds per bushel)
- New “No Spill” Technology with Patented Swiper for leveling grain (Only On the Ag-Mac Plus)
- Locking Grain Hopper (Hopper Locks to tester so it’s less likely to fall off)
- Direct Readout for over 20 different grains (Can store over 40)
- Competitor unit can only store a total of 16 grains
- USB Compatibility for easy updates of software, grain scales, and diagnostics (Just Plug in and Update)
- No cumbersome codes or numbers needed like the competitor’s unit
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatically averages choice of 3, 6, or 9 readings
- Large easy to read back-lit LCD Screen
Package for the Ag-Mac Plus Includes:
- Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester, Grain Hopper, Durable Carrying Case, 4 AA Batteries, USB Cord (Not included with competitor unit), Instruction Manual, 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Measurement Method: Capacitance, Conductive, Internal Scale, Temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45% (Based on Grain Tested)
- Grain Temperature: 40-113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Display LCD: ( 128x64 pixels)
- Sample Size ( 0.34 L) Grain Hopper Size ( 0.5 L)
- Calibrations: will hold over 40 different grain calibrations (Compare to 16 from competitor)
Moisture Measurement Specifications:
- Accuracy: Calibrations based on U.S. Standard (ASABE : American Society of Agriculture & Biological Engineers Oven Dry Method)
- Moisture Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.2% moisture based on grain type
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification:
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F (.5 Degree C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F (0.1 Degree C)
Test Weight Specifications:
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu depending on grain type (0.5 kg/hl)
About the Manufacturer:
- With factories in Streetsboro, Ohio and Tuusula, Finland, Agratronix has been the World-Wide leader in hand held moisture tester technology for over 35 years.
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Features built-in check valve and strainer, thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesal20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90° street elbow and ball valve nozzle. U.S.A.Learn More
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. The pump only version, features built-in check valve and strainer, Please see our full line up of meters and accessories to compliment and enhance your pump . Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- UL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cat bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 1" x 12' hose with static wire
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail (sold separately) is available for additional safety. Easy to install with included hardware and no holes to drill.
Step is 10" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of open station IH 06, 26, 56, 66 and Hydro 100 tractors.
Can fit IH 706, 756, 806, 826, 856, 866, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1566 and 1568.
Please note: Will not fit 656--order the 500-600 Small Frame Step instead.Learn More
The Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump is designed to provide safer, more efficient transfer of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent (white spirit) and heptane. Thermally protected, explosion-proof UL/cUL listed motor. Two ball bearings. Adjustable suction pipe. 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly. 4-bolt flange mount. Motor is hardwired to circuit breaker. U.S.A.
- 13 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- 115 Volt AC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring and installation.
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow.
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2in. threaded base for tank openings
- 3/4in. x 12ft. hose with static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety.
- Manual dispensing nozzle.
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. O.D. x 1.5in. I.D.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 10
- Amps: 2
- Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 37
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Discharge (ft.): 37
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
Three-piece precut headliner for JD 55 series includes front panel, main panel and filter door panel. Color: Sailcloth Tan.
Fits John Deere 2155, 2355, 2555, 2755, 2955, 3055, 3155, 3255, 4255, 4455, 4555, 4560, 4655, 4755, 4760, 4855, 4955, 4960.Learn More
- 3 Nozzle 10' Boom
- 2 GPM
- 25 Gallon Tank
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
Available with either a 2” or 1.25” receiver.
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a choice of 1.8 or 2.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.Learn More