Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Capacity - 2,350/2,750/3,250 Gallons
- Weight - 1,060 Pounds
- Dimensions - 88 x 141
- 9.0 HP Honda Engine w/ Electric Start
- 3-way forward lock control valve
- 7 GPM pump, 1450 PSI
- 10 gallon hydraulic tank
- Hydraulic couplers, one 1/2" male and one 1/2" female, quick disconnect
When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 13 No-Drip Fan Nozzles
- Quick Exchange Nozzle Bodies
- Folding Wet Boom Design
- 8 way selector valve
- 3 Section Control
- Round-up® Ready
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
Ideal for grading rooms, and high volume receiving locations, environments of intensive use (production line, dryer, processing) and for laboratory use.
This equipment is recognized worldwide and is a benchmark in standards for moisture determination of grains and by-products in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Its system is unique, and made so that it does not allow manipulation of the results.
It is an rugged equipment, so their use is recommended for heavy use environments such as production line and also in processes such as drying, sorting, receiving and processing of all kinds of products. The product is available in the following languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, and French. It has a USB port for connection to computers and also writes a report of measurements on a USB Flash Drive.
- Analysis of moisture, and temperature.
- Extremely accurate and objective results.
- 4.3" TFT Color Touch Screen Display
- Special features (pH, impurites and 10 types of damaged kernel).
- Automatic, measures moisture without operator intervention.
- Sends information via USB port.
- Auto saves a report of measurements on a USB Flash Drive.
- All existing charts are installed in the equipment's memory.
- Integrated scale.
- Easily operated through intuitive menu. It has a 1.3" color touchscreen display.
- Standard USDA and CGC charts.
- Software in four languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese).
Ruggedly constructed with 6 or 8 inch diameter seamless tubing, the Hydra Fold Auger is designed to fit most farmers' needs. The big 8 inch auger will deliver up to 40 bushels of corn per minute, and the 6 inch auger will handle 8 bushel of seed per minute.Product Features
- Powered by tractor hydraulic system ...eliminates belts, chains, and gears.
- Finger-tip flow control at both discharge end and tractor seat.
- Variable delivery speed auger swings 180° and folds for narrow or low clearances...available in 11, 14 and 16 foot lengths.
- Easily mounted ...on and off in minutes
Let your tractor power fill your planter with fertilizer and seed or livestock feeder with grains from your gravity flow wagon quickly and easily with the patented Hydra Fold Auger. The self-centering, free swinging design won't bind because it has no gears, belts, or chains to cause trouble. It saves your back while it speeds the jobs you want done in a hurry.Quickly Installed
Adaptable to single or double action hydraulic systems, the complete unit can be installed the first time on almost any make gravity flow wagon in less than an hour. Because it is mounted on just two pins, it is on or off in two minutes or less.Easy to Operate
Finger-tip controls at both the discharge end and the tractor, plus variable delivery speed makes it easy for the operator to fill grain drill or planter boxes without waste or spillage. The hopper is practically self-emptying and the auger (available in 11, 14 or 16 foot lengths) swings 180 degrees to allow discharging from ground level up to 13 feet. The auger folds out of the way when not in use for easy transport.Filling Planter with Fertilizer
Use Model HF-11 for 4 row wide or 6 row narrow; Model HF-14 for IHC air planters. Auger does not have to be cleaned out between fillings.Filling Drill With Seed
Auger discharge height is adjustable, and swings easily to fill drill hopper. Flow is controlled at the discharge end of the auger. Note Hydra-Fold's patented way of mounting auger below the hopper; no spilling and no waste. This results in nearly complete clean-out of the hopper. It also elminates the churning action of an auger operating in an open container.Filling Planter With Seed
HF-14 Auger filling seed hoppers on 12 row IHC planter with soybeans. Wagon does not have to be moved to fill both hoppers.Unloading Into Wagon
Mount the 8" auger on your gravity box and covert it into a grain cart during harvest. Hoppers are available to fit most all makes of gravity boxes on the market.Transferring into Trucks
Big 8" auger handles up to 40 bushels dry corn per minute. Wet grain will be slightly less, depending on moisture. Ideal for moving grain from combine to trucks during harvest or loading grain from storage bin to trucks for delivery to market.Versatile
If the farmer wants to handle grain, seed, and fertilizer, the 8" unit may be used by restricting the intake opening when handling seed or fertilizer.Learn More
- Designed for attachment to truck or gooseneck trailer.
- Adjustable to various discharge heights.
- Variable delivery speed, at discharge or intake end of auger.
- Can be controlled from cab, rear of truck or discharge end of auger.
- Powered by truck's hydraulic system, tractor pulling planter or auxiliary hydraulic power pac.
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 2,600 Gallons
- Weight - 850 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 212
- Requirements - Hoops
Out of stock