Tractor Parts & Accessories
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
- Industrial grade
- Universal mounting
- Front auxiliary input
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 2 heavy-duty speakers
- 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 21.75" W x 2.75" H x 9" D
- 1 Radio
- Universal housing with built-in speakers and 1/4" headphone jack
- Antenna and hardware pack
Tired of throwing your harvesting profits down the drain? Controlling moisture in your harvest is one of the most important factors to consider in producing a great quality product. Make the most of each kernel by using the AgraTronixs Grain Moisture Tester MT-16. Designed to test over 16 different grains including barley, corn, flax, oats, sunflower (2), wheat (4), canola, rye, soybeans and sorghum with an accuracy of ± 0.5% in normal moisture range. Monitor your quality from start to finish as its designed to use during harvest, drying and grain storage. Easy to use and trusted by the U.S.D.A. Federal Crop Insurance Field Offices. With a weight just over 1 pound, measuring 7" H x 2.5"W x 3"D and comes with a protective case. The AgraTronix Grain Moisture tester can be taken to every destination around your farm and town. It features an adjustable scale comparable to your local elevator, averages up to 99 test readouts, improved overall accuracy results and automatically features a temperature compensation. The MT-16 comes with complete operating instructions, plenty of memory, single push button activation and a bright LCD screen with automatic shut off. Backed by an AgraTronix 24 month limited warranty in North America and 12 month limited warranty outside North America.
USA designed and made.
- Moisture range: 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Temperature range: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability & Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- 9 volt battery not included
The KM 125 Uni Pro Exact Seat Cover fits the KM 125 Uni Pro and KM JD Gator seat. Also fits the Milsco XB180 seat. Made with durable Endura fabric. One-piece custom fit cover made for a perfect fit. Cover is water-resistant and equipped with a grommet drain hole. It has a flexible design which makes for easy installation. Machine washable. Comes individually packaged with installation instructions.Learn More
Rechargeable 5 Gallon Spot Sprayer - Perfect for home watering: flowers, plants and small gardens!
- 1.0 GPM demand pump
- 5 gallon polyethylene tank
- Lever handgun
- Telescoping handle
- Rechargeable 12 volt battery & AC charger with built- in storage compartment
- Weatherproof components: automotive grade wiring harness & fuse
- Handgun sprays up to 12 ft. vertical & 25 ft. horizontal
- Coil hose
- Large 8 inch wheels
- Sprays 30 gallons on one charge
The Harvest King/Chapin backpack poly sprayer makes killing those unwanted weeds easy to get rid of. The hose that comes with the backpack poly sprayer is long enough to let you reach those hard to reach places without having to get into the mess of weeds or thistles. Putting the backpack poly sprayer on is pretty easy to do with or without someone helping you. The convenience of using a backpack poly sprayer is a must for anyone who sprays for a lot of weeds. Instead of having to carry around a gallon jug and have it in one hand, and the hose in the other, the backpack poly sprayer enables you to carry it on your back and you will have one hand free while spraying the weeds with the other.
The Harvest King/Chapin, Professional Deluxe, backpack poly sprayer has a 4-gallon capacity, allowing you comfortably carry more weed killer. The Harvest King/Chapin's pump is very efficient and allows you to spray a lot more, before you have to re-pump.
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable)
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer
- This unit can be substituted with a Spetracide, Harvest King, or Chapin as they are the same brand. It can also be subsititued between Deluxe or Professional
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red. Learn More
Multi-Purpose Transmission/Hydraulic/Wet Brake Lubricant
All season performance in severe conditions for modern farm, logging and construction equipment. Designed for equipment utilizing a common pump or requiring a single fluid for final drive, transmission, differential, power take-off (PTO) and wet brake system.
An advanced additive technology and highly refined base oils provide:
- Superior anti-wear properties, detergents and water dispersants
- Special friction modifiers
- Anti-rust, anti-oxidant and anti-foaming angents
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)