Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
- Helps seed flow smoothly and eveenly through high-speed planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Increases planting efficiency and profit per acre
- Reduces wear on planter plates
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled
Seed Plate Planters: Use minimum of 1 teaspoonful over the top of seed each time hoppers are filled.
Plateless Planters: Use one teaspoonful for every fourth hopper fill. The graphite will filter down into the finger pickup mechanism in the hopper bottom and ensure proper lubrication. Do not over lubricate in finger pickup units.Learn More
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
- 3/4" (-8) O-ring Boss Pioneer ISO Male Tip (Poppet)
- Meets ISO 5675 dimensional specifications.
- Induction hardened body to prevent brineling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Connect under residual pressure.
- 2 functions: Flashing & Steady
- Super brightness LED up to 1.25 mile
- Use four “AA” size batteries at least 24 hours
- Strong magnetic design and road stand design
- Weather resistance
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
- 1878 & 1858 series feature reversible spikes with upset points for longer life
- Spikes retain their original shape & sharpness, even after considerable use
- Width - 2 in.
- Length - 18 in.
- Bolt size - 7/16 in.
- Bolt spacing - 2-1/4 in.
- Weight: Approximately 4.12 pounds to 4.14 pounds depending on size selected.
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 17 x 4 x 3 inches.
- Meets John Deere J20C Specifications and Exceeds Others
- Protects Against Wear, Rust, Foam, and Leaks
- Extends the Life of Your Equipment
- 2 Gallons
- Protects against rust, wear, foam, and leaks
- Extends equipment life
- 2 gallons (7.57 liters)