Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Meets John Deere J20C Specifications and Exceeds Others
- Protects Against Wear, Rust, Foam, and Leaks
- Extends the Life of Your Equipment
- 2 Gallons
- 1/pk 1/2 NPT" I-H (CNH) Male Tip (Old Style)
- International Harvester (CNH) dimensional specifications. (OEM #1272770)
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Mates with I-H (CNH) # 544788R1 and Pioneer 4057-4coupling bodies (Old Style)
A clear, light color, non detergent oil manufactured from pure virgin base stocks that have natural resistance to oxidation and the formation of carbon deposits. This oil may be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications where conditions of load and operation are such that heavy duty detergent oils are not required. For best results in extensive operation under more severe service, Harvest King heavy duty oils are recommended.
- Clear, light color
- Manufactured from pure virgin base stocks
- May be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications
Fits 9N (1939-1942), 2N (1942-1947) & 8N (1948-1952).
- Note: Use to replace muffler in VERTICAL exhaust systems FO-9 & FO-10.
- Vertical-Round Body-Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- No OEM replacement number.
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 3
Harvest King has a complete line of fine products for farm and industry. The Harvest King Lubricants have been formulated to provide the highest degree of performance which are manufactured from selected raw materials under the watchful supervision of the Control Laboratory to assure product quality.
- Protects against rust, wear, foam, and leaks
- Extends the life of your equipment