Tractor Parts & Accessories
FUNCTION AND APPLICATION: A high-quality brake fluid with a minimum boiling point of 450°F, designed for vehicles with disc or drum brakes, and wherever a DOT 3 fluid is recommended, in both domestic and foreign vehicles.Learn More
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red. Learn More
Fits 1-1/2" & 2" StrainersLearn More
Fits 1 1/2" & 2" StrainersLearn More
Fits TE-20, TO-20 & TO-30 (1948-1954) TO-35 & MF-35 (1955-63) Gas & Diesel. MF-135 1964-1974 (Gas & Diesel).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 180364M91, 505545M92
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 8-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 4
- 48" Long Pipe
- 1-1/2" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-112
- Black Finish
Fits 9N, 2N, & 8N (1939-1952) (Gas).
- Note: Two piece assembly. Includes pipe clamp CL-112 & support bracket. Also inlet is flared and must use special FO-300 clamp (not included).
- Includes Manifold pipe, extension pipe & clamp
- Note: No muffler is included. This assembly gives maximum exhaust flow - more power.
- No OEM number for assembly, Custom Stanley Design.
- 1-3/8" ID Pipe
- 2" Flare
- Uses FOE-15 Pipe
- Weight in LBS: 7