Tractor Parts & Accessories
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
Harvest King Type F Automatic Transmission Fluid meets the requirements for and is qualified against Ford Specification M2C 33-F. Manufactured from selected high quality base stocks and premium additives to give maximum protection and performance.
- Protects against wear, rust, foam, and leaks
- Extends the life of your equipment
High Rate (Population) Seed Sensor. This Sensor-1 Population Sensor fits MOST Seed tubes and is Compatable with MOST Monitors. 3 Pin Weather Pack Connector. 33 Inch Lead. (Equivilent to JD# AA41595)
Not Compatible with the Following Systems:
- KPM I
- KPM II
- KPM III
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
A motor oil manufactured from high quality virgin oil with added foam inhibitor.
- For use in non-critical applications where the equipment manufacturer recommends the use of non-detergent oils
- API service SA
- Works in extreme environments
Non-detergent motor oils may also be used in the following applications:
- GL-1 Gear Oil Applications
- SA Motor Oil Applications
- General Machine Oil Applications
- Low Pressure, Non-critical Hydraulic Application
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 12 Gallons
- Weight - 9 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 16 x 22
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4 "
The Dickey John Mini GAC Plus is the preferred moisture tester for the serious farmer. If you aren't using a moisture tester, you are throwing your profits away. The Mini GAC Plus will measure moisture content and test weight which are the two most important factors for a profitable harvest. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn. This moisture tester is fast and easy to use and best of all, you can choose from more than 450 grain calibrations.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Test Weight Read Out
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature and test weight
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
Test Weight Specifications
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu in commercial trade range depending on grain type
- Test Weight Resolution: 0.1 lb/bu
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)