Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Full pattern boomless nozzle for use with 2GPM 12v pumps
- 22ft spray pattern at 30-35 PSI
- Large droplets reduce potential drift
- Ideal for application where obstacles or terrain prevents spraying with conventional booms
- Brass Cap
- Polypropylene body 3/8"MPT
- Includes adapter to connect to 11/16 nozzle bodies
- 18” Piston Spray Gun
- #18 Orifice
- Brass valve
- 3/8" hose barb connection
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- 350 psi Max pressure
- 7 GPM max flow
This adjustable cone spray nozzle makes watering those hard to reach places, easy! This wand is perfect for watering the tops of plants, hanging baskets, trees etc.
- Wand length - 8 1/2 inch
- Pressure - 150 PSI
- Fitting Size - 3/8 Inch
- Wand Material - Plastic/Metal
- 3 GPM Flow
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $19.99Product Features
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Mount Bracket on Side
- Designed for comfort and ease of use with Roundup concentrates
- 3 Nozzles (brass adjustable, high volume fan, and low volume fan) for precision safety
- Safe, pressure release cap sends vapors and liquids down and away when top is opened
- High efficiency pump requires less effort and time
- Large comfort grip shutoff with Lock-on / off feature
A clear, light color, non detergent oil manufactured from pure virgin base stocks that have natural resistance to oxidation and the formation of carbon deposits. This oil may be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications where conditions of load and operation are such that heavy duty detergent oils are not required. For best results in extensive operation under more severe service, Harvest King heavy duty oils are recommended.
- Clear, light color
- Manufactured from pure virgin base stocks
- May be used for spark ignited automotive and tractor engine applications