Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 2 GPM Delavan Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 12 Volt Lawn Srayper
- 25 Gallon
- 15 Feet of 3/8 Rubber Hose
- 2.2 pump
- 5" Screw on Lid Learn More
Discover the convenience of versatile, high-speed moisture testing with the M20P portable moisture tester. No cups or screw-on caps—just get a simple scoop from bins or hoppers.
Featuring ±0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.
- Test up to 20 grains
- Download preprogrammed calibrations to suit your needs (for Europe unless otherwise indicated):
- Corn (U.S. and Europe)
- Soybeans (U.S.)
- Wheat (U.S. and Europe)
- Barley (six and two row)
- English ray grass
- Milho Alta and Baixa (Portugal)
- Milo (U.S.)
- Soja (Portugal)
- Trigo (Portugal)
The Super-Spot sprayers don't come with all the bells and whistles - they just do the job. Plus, they won't raid your wallet and wreck your budget!
Ideal for around the farm, home or hunting lease. Super-Spot sprayers are available in 15, 25 and 40 gallon models. All sprayers are designed to conveniently strap to ATV rear racks or UTV beds without need of hardware or wrenches. Tanks are corrosion-proof polyethylene and come equipped with a 12-volt 60 PSI or 45 PSI pump.
A handwand spray nozzle with 6 feet of hose, splash-proof vented lid, a toggle cut-off switch, large 15" fill well and a drain valve come standard on all models.
The SuperSpot handwand can be set to deliver a fine mist for delicate, controlled applications or adjusted to reach out to 25 ft.Learn More
- Range XL Series Trailer Kit
- For use with 40/60 Gallon
- Range XL Series Sprayers
Regular Price: $259.97
Special Price: $229.99
Multi-Grain, Multi-Language with Dual Calibration The MT-PRO main menu allows the user to customize the tester to his own operation by selecting from 39 grain scales and 7 languages (English is the default). The MT-PRO now features 2 simple methods for adjusting grain moisture calibration using Easy Single-Point or Precision Multi-Point™.Product Features
- Direct readout for 40 different grain scales
- Easy Single-Point or Precision Multi-Point™ calibration for each grain scale
- Memory button for saving tests to be averaged
- Backlit display for nighttime use
- Built-in calibration button
- Average button for displaying the average of saved test results
- Multi-language display - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish
- Higher-frequency, capacitive circuit improves accuracy
- Enhanced temperature compensation circuit
- 7”H x 4”W x 3”D, 1.45 lbs
- Operating Range (Moisture): 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Operating Range (Temperature): 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display Resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Battery: Two 9 volt batteries included
Out of stock
Quality original pleated style cushions (3-cushion set) for restoring your IH tractor. Seat, large backrest and small backrest have steel cores. Seat has 4" foam cushion. Large backrest and small backrest have 2" foam cushions. Available in original black and white color pattern (white part is pleated).
Fits International-Harvester 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1566, 1568, 21206, 21256, 21456 D, 2504, 2544, 2656, 2706, 2756, 2806, 2826, 2856, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186, 504, 544, 656, 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806, 826, 856, 966, HYDRO 100, HYDRO 70, HYDRO 86.Learn More
- Low-Profile Suspension (4 inches)
- Weight Adjustment (110-264 lbs)
- Fully Skirted
- Powder Coated
Fits Seat Models: 110, 115, 120, 135, 140, 320, 340, 355, 440, 441, 450, 460, 508
- 110-265 lbs
Bolt Pattern Top/Bottom:
- 10.25"W x 5.25", 6.5, 8.63, 9.63, 10.75, 12, 12.75"D
Don't let a couple of hours of zipping around on a riding lawnmower develop into a "cookout" - with you being the one on the grill! With Great Day's Big-Top Canopy, mowing the lawn is always a "shady deal". No more worrying about heat strokes and skin cancer. The Big-Top canopy measures 34" wide and 46" long - covering and shading the operator at all times.
The Big-Top canopy fits all zero-turn riding lawnmowers with roll bars and installs with minimum drilling or use of special tools. The frame is constructed of 1-1/2 inch, aircraft aluminum and adjusts for back or forward leaning roll bars.
The Big-Top cover is made of heavy-duty 1/8 inch, UV resistant, crack-proof polyethylene. All metal components are powder coat painted for years of dependable service.Learn More