Tractor Parts & Accessories
When the weather gets cold, you need flow and performance from your nozzle. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers superior performance in the most grueling cold-weather conditions operating at -40°F. This Arctic-rated series of automatic nozzles has a full complement of valves, seals, and bearings that are designed to give consistent performance not only in the cold weather but also during the summer months. A highly flexible, wide temperature tolerant nozzle that will offer years of service.
Features & Benefits
- Operates to minus 40°F
- Compatible with Diesel Fuels
- UL/cUL Listed
- 1” aluminum nozzle
- 1” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover with Snow Flake marking to clearly identify temperature rating
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in the USA
High-back utility seat. Replacement yellow vinyl seat. 19" high-back seat will replace both 16" and 19" original seats. Vinyl-covered polyurethane is waterproof. Drain hole to prevent water build-up.
Fits JD Gators 4 X 2 S/N 19951 & up; 6 X 4 S/N 20789 & up; Diesel S/N 2298 & up. Additional bracket required to adapt to earlier S/N's. Also fits these model Gators: Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV,GT225, GT235, GT245, GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355, L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145, 335, 355D, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289, LX188, compact tractor 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600, 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
John Deere Compact Tractor 2210 requires our Adapter Brackets (SKU 90960560 Part # 6003)Learn More
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
Air Planter Population Sensor
- 3 Pin Weather Pack Connectors
- Fits Most Air Planters for Single Seed Drops
- Has 33 Inch Lead
Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration.
- Kit Includes
- Filter Head
- Filter Canister
- 3/4 x 5 Pipe Nipple
- 3/4 Street L
- For use with FR1210C, FR1202 and FR610 Pumps
- Fits 3/4" Inlets
- Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration
- Kit Includes
- 1/2" NPTF Pioneer ISO Male Tip (Poppet Valve)
- Meets ISO 5675 dimensional specifications.
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Connect under residual pressure.
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. The pump only version, features built-in check valve and strainer, Please see our full line up of meters and accessories to compliment and enhance your pump . Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- UL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cat bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 1" x 12' hose with static wire