Tractor Parts & Accessories
Tired of throwing your harvesting profits down the drain? Controlling moisture in your harvest is one of the most important factors to consider in producing a great quality product. Make the most of each kernel by using the AgraTronixs Grain Moisture Tester MT-16. Designed to test over 16 different grains including barley, corn, flax, oats, sunflower (2), wheat (4), canola, rye, soybeans and sorghum with an accuracy of ± 0.5% in normal moisture range. Monitor your quality from start to finish as its designed to use during harvest, drying and grain storage. Easy to use and trusted by the U.S.D.A. Federal Crop Insurance Field Offices. With a weight just over 1 pound, measuring 7" H x 2.5"W x 3"D and comes with a protective case. The AgraTronix Grain Moisture tester can be taken to every destination around your farm and town. It features an adjustable scale comparable to your local elevator, averages up to 99 test readouts, improved overall accuracy results and automatically features a temperature compensation. The MT-16 comes with complete operating instructions, plenty of memory, single push button activation and a bright LCD screen with automatic shut off. Backed by an AgraTronix 24 month limited warranty in North America and 12 month limited warranty outside North America.
USA designed and made.
- Moisture range: 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Temperature range: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability & Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- 9 volt battery not included
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 110 Gallons
- Weight - 44 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 30 x56
Quality replacement seat assembly for your IH tractor. Seat and backrest have steel cores. Seat frame is steel for long-lasting durability. Seat has 4" foam cushion and backrest has 2" foam cushion.
Fits International-Harvester 460, 560, 660.
Please Note: If your original tractor had the 560 Standard Assembly seat, (pan style), this seat will only fit if you use the adaptor bracket, part no. 7148.Learn More
The 807CMK Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 807CMK is a 3 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 5 to 20 GPM. this meter has a 3/4" inlet and outlet. In package, pipe fittings to fit all 3/4" outlet pumps
- 3/4in. 3-wheel, waterproof mechanical meter has durable, aluminum construction that stands up through all types of weather
- Comes complete with fittings for installation on either electric or hand pumps
- Delivers 5-20 GPM at pressures to 150 PSI
- Compatible with most 3/4in. Fill-Rite Pumps including model #'s FR112, FR122, FR152, FR162, 1210B, FR610 and FR700 (all sold separately)
- Designed to fit all 3/4in. outlet pumps
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 5-20 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 3/4" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
- AM/FM/WB Stereo Receiver
- Digital Tune and Seek
- Automatic Scan of Preset Stations
- Preset Up to 30 Stations(18FM and 12AM)
- Front and Rear Aux. Input
- Volume Select Knob
- LED Backlighting
- US/Euro Band Switch
Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
The GPI DP-20 Diaphragm Hand Pump is compatible with a wide variety of petroleum products and well-suited for dirty or contaminated fluids.
- This diaphragm pump is well-suited for dirty or contaminated fluids. It is compatable with a wide variety of petroleum products and fits any container with a 2" bung.
- Choose this pump when you need a portable maintenance free hand pump. Great for use in the garage, barn, on top of a barrel or in the back of the truck.
- Tank Fitting: 2 inch NPT
- Nozzle Type Thermoplastic
- Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) UL listed hose
- Flow rate up to 20 gallons per 100 strokes. Suction pipe adjustable to 40 inches
- Use with gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), diesel fuel(up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) and kerosene. Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid.
- Digital Tune and Seek
- Front AUX Input
- 18FM/12AM/6WB Presets
- Comes with the plug in adaptor and faceplate
- 50 Watts Power
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 70 Gallons
- Weight - 35 Pounds
- Lid - 5"
- Fitting - 1"
- Dimensions - 24 x 39