Tractor Parts & Accessories
This Country Way backpack poly sprayer makes killing unwanted weeds easy. The included hose is long enough to allow you into hard to reach places without having to get into the mess of weeds or thistles. Putting the backpack poly sprayer on is pretty easy with or without someone helping you. The convenience of using a backpack poly sprayer is ideal for anyone who sprays a lot of weeds. Instead of carrying a gallon jug in one hand and a hose in the other, the backpack poly sprayer enables you to carry it on your back, which gives you one free hand while spraying the weeds with the other.
The Country Way, Professional Deluxe, backpack poly sprayer has a 4-gallon capacity, allowing you comfortably carry more weed killer. The pump is very efficient and allows you to spray a lot more before you have to re-pump.
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable)
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer
The Kitchin International Disc Blade is made of a high quality steel and has a 20 inch diameter and is a 7 gauge. This blade is designed to fit 1-1/8 inch or 1-1/4 inch square axles and has a 2 inch concavity.
- Made of High Quality Steel
- Designed for Square Axles
- 2" Concavity
- 20 Inch Diameter
- 7 Gauge
- Weighs 17 Pounds Each
Ideal for lawn and garden trailers and spot spraying!
- Durable Metal Wand
- Teflon & EPDM Seal
- Light Weight
- Filter Within Handle
- Adjustable Spray Tip - Straight Stream, Medium Stream, and Fine Mist
- Locking Grip
- 3/8 Hose Barb Inlet
FEATURES: 3/4" Replacement 10 Micron Particulate Filter Canister - 18 GPM Particulate Filters are suited to handle contamination problems caused by dirt silt and corrosion. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently.Learn More
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 25 Gallon capacity
- Round-up Ready ©