Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Heat treated tines for long lasting performance
- Consistent rubber quality assured by injection molding
- Hook style head for maximum rubber adhesion
- Yoke opening: 1-11/16"
- Bolt hole diameter: 3/8"
- Tine length from mounting hole: 10"
- Tine diameter: 9/32"
- Fits most round bar and parallel bar rakes with 1 5/8" bar
- John Deere Models: 54, 64, 74, 350, 640, 650, 652, 660, 662, 670, 672, 858A*, 894, 894A*, 896*, 896A Not for use on models with Vertical Mounting Studs
- New Holland Models: 56, 57, 256
- Also fits AC, AGCO, IHC, New Idea and many other models
- Will replace New Holland OEM#s: 65609, 850612
Forged head hitch pin with swivel handle and zinc plated "R" clip pin. More than 25% stronger than grade 2. Available in numerous sizes. Yellow zinc dichromate plated.Learn More
$8.99[description] Learn More
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
A motor oil manufactured from high quality virgin oil with added foam inhibitor.
- For use in non-critical applications where the equipment manufacturer recommends the use of non-detergent oils
- API service SA
- Works in extreme environments
Non-detergent motor oils may also be used in the following applications:
- GL-1 Gear Oil Applications
- SA Motor Oil Applications
- General Machine Oil Applications
- Low Pressure, Non-critical Hydraulic Application
- 7 inch width
- 1/4 inch thickness
- 40° sweep
- Fits 3/8 Bolt