Tractor Parts & Accessories
Tired of throwing your harvesting profits down the drain? Controlling moisture in your harvest is one of the most important factors to consider in producing a great quality product. Make the most of each kernel by using the AgraTronixs Grain Moisture Tester MT-16. Designed to test over 16 different grains including barley, corn, flax, oats, sunflower (2), wheat (4), canola, rye, soybeans and sorghum with an accuracy of ± 0.5% in normal moisture range. Monitor your quality from start to finish as its designed to use during harvest, drying and grain storage. Easy to use and trusted by the U.S.D.A. Federal Crop Insurance Field Offices. With a weight just over 1 pound, measuring 7" H x 2.5"W x 3"D and comes with a protective case. The AgraTronix Grain Moisture tester can be taken to every destination around your farm and town. It features an adjustable scale comparable to your local elevator, averages up to 99 test readouts, improved overall accuracy results and automatically features a temperature compensation. The MT-16 comes with complete operating instructions, plenty of memory, single push button activation and a bright LCD screen with automatic shut off. Backed by an AgraTronix 24 month limited warranty in North America and 12 month limited warranty outside North America.
USA designed and made.
- Moisture range: 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Temperature range: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability & Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- 9 volt battery not included
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
The 807CMK Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 807CMK is a 3 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 5 to 20 GPM. this meter has a 3/4" inlet and outlet. In package, pipe fittings to fit all 3/4" outlet pumps
- 3/4in. 3-wheel, waterproof mechanical meter has durable, aluminum construction that stands up through all types of weather
- Comes complete with fittings for installation on either electric or hand pumps
- Delivers 5-20 GPM at pressures to 150 PSI
- Compatible with most 3/4in. Fill-Rite Pumps including model #'s FR112, FR122, FR152, FR162, 1210B, FR610 and FR700 (all sold separately)
- Designed to fit all 3/4in. outlet pumps
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 5-20 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 3/4" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
Drive Drive Kit, 3/4 HP (for HEC-16M thru 40M or EHD-18M thru 36M. Includes motor w/pulley & 7" cord w/plug-115V).Learn More
- Water Resistant Cordura Fabric
- Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Armrests, Upper Backrest and Slides
- Document Pouch
Bolt Patterns (width x depth)
- Adjustable Widths
- 6.75" - 13.5" Wide x Slotted Slides (13" Max Depth)
Quality replacement seat assembly for your IH tractor. Seat and backrest have steel cores. Seat frame is steel for long-lasting durability. Seat has 4" foam cushion and backrest has 2" foam cushion.
Fits International-Harvester 460, 560, 660.
Please Note: If your original tractor had the 560 Standard Assembly seat, (pan style), this seat will only fit if you use the adaptor bracket, part no. 7148.Learn More
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
The GPI DP-20 Diaphragm Hand Pump is compatible with a wide variety of petroleum products and well-suited for dirty or contaminated fluids.
- This diaphragm pump is well-suited for dirty or contaminated fluids. It is compatable with a wide variety of petroleum products and fits any container with a 2" bung.
- Choose this pump when you need a portable maintenance free hand pump. Great for use in the garage, barn, on top of a barrel or in the back of the truck.
- Tank Fitting: 2 inch NPT
- Nozzle Type Thermoplastic
- Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) UL listed hose
- Flow rate up to 20 gallons per 100 strokes. Suction pipe adjustable to 40 inches
- Use with gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), diesel fuel(up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) and kerosene. Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid.
Our Category 2 Quick Hitch fits most tractors and comes complete with Dia 1.1inch mounting pins and adaptor bushings to convert Category 2 implement pins to Category 3 diameter on quick hitch latch; Maximum Recommended Horse Power 80HP. Available in black.
- Inside to inside 32.68inch width
- Lower to center lift arms 15.4inch
- Lower to top mount 20.1inch
- Maximum 80HP recommended
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 37.32inch wide
- Adjustable top link ball bracket
- 32.68inch at lift arm spacing