Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 15 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Sump For Easy Drain
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump, 2.1 G.P.M. Pressure Range 0-60 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded-In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- 18” Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Nozzle & 15' of Hose
- 2 Nozzle Boom, 80” Spray Coverage
- Ready For Roundup®
Discover the convenience of versatile, high-speed moisture testing with the M20P portable moisture tester. No cups or screw-on caps—just get a simple scoop from bins or hoppers.
Featuring ±0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.
- Test up to 20 grains
- Download preprogrammed calibrations to suit your needs (for Europe unless otherwise indicated):
- Corn (U.S. and Europe)
- Soybeans (U.S.)
- Wheat (U.S. and Europe)
- Barley (six and two row)
- English ray grass
- Milho Alta and Baixa (Portugal)
- Milo (U.S.)
- Soja (Portugal)
- Trigo (Portugal)
The new EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations). The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft. of 5/8 inch hose. The Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Standard 2" Bung fits most all size transfer tanks
- Flow Rate: 8gpm
- Hose Diameter: 5/8" diameter
- Hose Length: 10'
- Weight: 16lbs
- Fuel Group: 5
- Application: Fuel and Petroleum
- Blended Fuels Compatible
DPK-8900C - Cast Iron
Type: 8-Roller design
Max Pressure: 300 PSI (21 bar)
Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60° C)
Port Size: 1” NPT (female)
Base Mounted: 3⁄8 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
PTO: Use torque bar and chain
Size: 15⁄16” solid shaft
Rotation: CCW (standard); CW (optional)
(Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
Weight: 14 lbs (30.8 kg)
Materials of Construction
Housing: Cast Iron or Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel
Rollers: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard) Polypropylene (optional)
Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge type lip seals
Seal Ring: Viton
Shaft & Rotor:
Cast Iron: Extra-fine finish 404 SST
Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel: Extra-fine finish 416 SST
Bearings: Permanently-lubricated, heavy-duty sealed bearingsLearn More
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86 series (including 186 Hydro) tractors. Step protrudes 20" from the cab door. Fits IH 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186.
Please note: If you would like the top step to be level with the floor of your cab, you can order the IH 88 Step instead.Learn More
- 15 Gallon ATV Sprayer
- Rear Mounted Boomless Nozzle
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides and Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 2.2 GPM Everflo Pump
- 16 Foot Swath with Rear Mounted Nozzle
- 18″ Handgun with 10ft of Coiled Hose
- 5″ Fill Lid with Tether
- Straps Included
- Glyphosate Compatible
Fill-Rite's line of 3 wheel mechanical flow meters are designed to meet the stringent demands of customers who need to monitor fuel usage accurately and dependability. Rugged construction, easy to read numbers, and the flexibility of horizontal or vertical positioning are just three features of these superior meters. Plus, all can be field calibrated for the utmost accuracy, regardless of fluid.
- +/- 1% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 5-20 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 1" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
- Gravity Flow Strainer Traps
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
This is the electronic disc meter can be used with motor oil, gear oil, hydraulic oil, antifreeze (not to exceed 50% water), ATF and waste oil. Do not use with flammable fluids or antifreeze that exceeds 50% water.
Specifications Design Type Nutating Disc Fitting NPT Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet, 3/4 in. Bushing Accuracy ± 2%of reading Flow Range 8-80 QPM, 7.5-76 LPM Display 6 Digits, LCD Reads Gallons, Quarts, Liters, Ounces Wetted Materials PBT Polyester Housing Powered By 9 Volt Alkaline Battery Pressure Rating 50 PSI Model LM-300-Q6N