Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red. Learn More
- Model - IH-10
- Fits Farmall H, Super H, M, Super M, MD, Super MD, Super MTA Fits International W-4, S-W4, W6, S-W6, WD6, S-WD6 (gas and diesel) Farmall 300, 350 (C-175 gas), Farmall 400, 450 (C-281 gas & D-281 diesel) Farmall 460 & International 606 (C-221 gas & D-236 diesel), Farmall 560 (C-263 gas, D-282 diesel)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/2 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 2-3/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 14 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2-1/2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6.62 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 31 x 8 x 7 inches
Fits NAA (with 4 speed trans.) (1953-1954). 860 Jubilee .
- Note: Used with FO-4 muffler, and FOE-3 tailpipe.
- (Horizontal OUTLET pipe ) - From muffler to tailpipe.
- Replaces OEM NAA 5255D
- Inlet I.D. (A): 1-1/2"
- Vert. Length (B): 24"
- Horiz. Length (C): 78"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6
A "sound" alternative to high priced OEM parts. American made to rigid OEM sound and back pressure specifications of heavy gauge aluminized.
- O.E.M. Replacement# 310079
- 801-901 (58-62), 4000 series (61-64), & 1801 (58-60) with 172 cid Gas & Diesel. 501, 601, 701(58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 144 cid Diesel. 4000 (65-75), 3600 & 4600 (75-81) 3 cyl. Diesel-All Orchard & Narrow.
- Inlet Length: 2"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 13-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 2"
- Outlet O.D. : 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
- 24" Long Pipe
- 3" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-300
- Black Finish
- 3 Pin Mate-N-Lock Male to 3 Pin Mate-N-Lock Female
- 25 Ft Length
- 18 Gauge Wire
- 3 Conductor
- Pinned 1 to 1