Tractor Parts & Accessories
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
- Scoop Included
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red. Learn More
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 2" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) Max
- 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 4.0 Max Amps
- 3/8" Barb
- CE Approved
- 1.3 Lbs Dry
Regular Price: $27.99
Special Price: $23.79
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
Fits T, THD, THDM, TJD (2 CYL), V, VEE, A, VE4, VF4, VF4D, VH4, VH4D (4CYL).
- Application note: NPTF pipe thread inlet. Fits 1-1/4" pipe.
- Vertical-flat body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM WD-98
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/4"
- Shell Length (C): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Vent
- O/A Length (F): 6"
- Weight in LBS: 2
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.