Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Gathering chain with standard hardened pins, 8 lugs.
- Fits JD 40 series Quick-Tach 243, 244, 343, 344, 443, 444, 543, 546, 642, 643, 644, 645, 842, 843, 844, 1243. Optional on 90 series.
- Fits Case 800, 900, 1000 series.
- Fits New Holland 974. Optional on 996, 96C, 98C; 98D thru 2010.
- Replaces JD No AN102009
- Replaces Case No 176278C91
- Replaces New Holland No 9613279
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 2" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) Max
- 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 4.0 Max Amps
- 3/8" Barb
- CE Approved
- 1.3 Lbs Dry
- Pioneer ISO to John Deere (Old Style) Adapter 1/pk
- Converts Pioneer ISO style male tips to a John Deere (Old Style) male tip
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Allow implements with Pioneer ISO tips to connect to older John Deere tractors
$25.99Rebates cannot be applied to online purchases.
Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is formulated from a blend of highly refined base oils with a superior additive package. It is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. Every batch of Super Trac is tested in our on-site lab to assure premium quality and performance.
Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid:
- Demonstrates excellent Anti-Wear and Extreme Pressure
- Properties which protect tractor transmission, axle and hydraulic pump
- Provides excellent Clutch and PTO performance
- Reduces Brake Chatter
- Protects against Rust and Corrosion
- Provides excellent results for Foam Suppression and Water Sensitvity
Super S has been tested and is suitable as replacement fluid in the following brands:
- Allis Chalmers
- Ford Tractor
- International Harvester
- Case/David Brown
- John Deere 303
- Massey Ferguson
Can be used as:
- Hydraulic Medium
- Power Steering Fluid
- Power Brake Fluid
- Power Take Off (PTO) Fluid
- Implement Drive Fluid
Fits T, THD, THDM, TJD (2 CYL), V, VEE, A, VE4, VF4, VF4D, VH4, VH4D (4CYL).
- Application note: NPTF pipe thread inlet. Fits 1-1/4" pipe.
- Vertical-flat body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM WD-98
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/4"
- Shell Length (C): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Vent
- O/A Length (F): 6"
- Weight in LBS: 2
Automatic closing covers for your hydraulic system protect the ports from dirt and grime. You'll have no more lost or broken hydraulic plugs. Covers provide a tight seal all around the ports as soon as the hoses are removed. Covers are number coded and hoses are marked accordingly to give you correct hookup every time.
Fits John Deere tractors model year 1969 and newer.Learn More
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of manual nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with gasoline and diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- Manual nozzle
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Integral hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
- Made in USA
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P. S.I. at 70°F.
- Model - IH-10
- Fits Farmall H, Super H, M, Super M, MD, Super MD, Super MTA Fits International W-4, S-W4, W6, S-W6, WD6, S-WD6 (gas and diesel) Farmall 300, 350 (C-175 gas), Farmall 400, 450 (C-281 gas & D-281 diesel) Farmall 460 & International 606 (C-221 gas & D-236 diesel), Farmall 560 (C-263 gas, D-282 diesel)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/2 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 2-3/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 14 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2-1/2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6.62 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 31 x 8 x 7 inches