Tractor Parts & Accessories
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
Automatic closing covers for your hydraulic system protect the ports from dirt and grime. You'll have no more lost or broken hydraulic plugs. Covers provide a tight seal all around the ports as soon as the hoses are removed. Covers are number coded and hoses are marked accordingly to give you correct hookup every time.
Fits John Deere tractors model year 1969 and newer.Learn More
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)
- Coiled and labeled with Point of Purchase “Features and Benefits.
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
- Scoop Included
- For Refined Petroleum Liquids
- Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F
- Includes Static Wire
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids.
- Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground.
- Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance.
- 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer.
- Braided copper static ground wire.
- Threaded fittings.
- Made in the USA.
- Dispense Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, Kerosene, and Petroleum Oils
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Specification UL Type Fuel Hose Application All 1" pump outlets Hose Length 12 ft Working Pressure 250 psi Hose Diameter 1" Reinforcement Material Multi-Fiber Braids Applications All Pumps with 1" outlets