Tractor Parts & Accessories
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
- Meets John Deere J20C Specifications and Exceeds Others
- Protects Against Wear, Rust, Foam, and Leaks
- Extends the Life of Your Equipment
- 2 Gallons
- 1878 & 1858 series feature reversible spikes with upset points for longer life
- Spikes retain their original shape & sharpness, even after considerable use
- Width - 2 in.
- Length - 18 in.
- Bolt size - 7/16 in.
- Bolt spacing - 2-1/4 in.
- Weight: Approximately 4.12 pounds to 4.14 pounds depending on size selected.
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 17 x 4 x 3 inches.
- Protects against rust, wear, foam, and leaks
- Extends equipment life
- 2 gallons (7.57 liters)
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
- PVC pipe with wick
- about 3 feet in length.
- about 18 in
- Robs garden of unwelcome weeds -Rids lawns of dandelions -Cleans fence rows
- Kills weeds in row crops -Easy to use
- Lightweight 2 1/2 pounds when filled -Economical