Tractor Parts & Accessories
The Pre-Vent pressure cap is a Cim-Tek® original patent design for use on small above ground farm tanks, commercial gasoline tanks, distillate tanks, fuel transfer tanks, small oil storage tanks, and industrial oil transfer tanks. The Pre-Vent helps to maintain fuel quality by reducing condensation and evaporation loss. It's designed to divert rain and condensation away from the fill hole. A lockable design option is available with the Pre-Vent II pressure cap.Learn More
Fits 9N (1939-1942), 2N (1942-1947) & 8N (1948-1952).
- Note: Use to replace muffler in VERTICAL exhaust systems FO-9 & FO-10.
- Vertical-Round Body-Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- No OEM replacement number.
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 3
3/4" Replacement 10 Micron Particulate Filter Canister - 18 GPM Fill-Rite Pump Filters Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Hydrosorb Filters (water absorbing) help to contain water or microbial contamination, conditions visible through obvious discoloration or the presence of fungi in the fuel. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends. Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently.Learn More
- Meets John Deere J20C Specifications and Exceeds Others
- Protects Against Wear, Rust, Foam, and Leaks
- Extends the Life of Your Equipment
- 2 Gallons
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed