Tractor Parts & Accessories
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red. Learn More
Fits 1 1/2" & 2" StrainersLearn More
FUNCTION AND APPLICATION: A high-quality brake fluid with a minimum boiling point of 450°F, designed for vehicles with disc or drum brakes, and wherever a DOT 3 fluid is recommended, in both domestic and foreign vehicles.Learn More
Fits 1-1/2" & 2" StrainersLearn More
- Designed for comfort and ease of use with Roundup concentrates
- 3 Nozzles (brass adjustable, high volume fan, and low volume fan) for precision safety
- Safe, pressure release cap sends vapors and liquids down and away when top is opened
- High efficiency pump requires less effort and time
- Large comfort grip shutoff with Lock-on / off feature
- 48" Long Pipe
- 1-1/2" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-112
- Black Finish
A "sound" alternative to high priced OEM parts. American made to rigid OEM sound and back pressure specifications of heavy gauge aluminized.
- O.E.M. Replacement# 310079
- 801-901 (58-62), 4000 series (61-64), & 1801 (58-60) with 172 cid Gas & Diesel. 501, 601, 701(58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 144 cid Diesel. 4000 (65-75), 3600 & 4600 (75-81) 3 cyl. Diesel-All Orchard & Narrow.
- Inlet Length: 2"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 13-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 2"
- Outlet O.D. : 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
Fits 9N, 2N, & 8N (1939-1952) (Gas).
- Note: Two piece assembly. Includes pipe clamp CL-112 & support bracket. Also inlet is flared and must use special FO-300 clamp (not included).
- Includes Manifold pipe, extension pipe & clamp
- Note: No muffler is included. This assembly gives maximum exhaust flow - more power.
- No OEM number for assembly, Custom Stanley Design.
- 1-3/8" ID Pipe
- 2" Flare
- Uses FOE-15 Pipe
- Weight in LBS: 7