Tractor Parts & Accessories
- 1/2" NPTF Pioneer ISO Male Tip (Poppet Valve)
- Meets ISO 5675 dimensional specifications.
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Connect under residual pressure.
SpeeCo's Deluxe Wheel Spinner is a split base design allowing for quick and easy mounting. SpeeCo's spinner attaches securely to all steering wheels up to 1-1/4" thick. The Deluxe Wheel Spinner allows effortless turning of tractors and off-road equipment.Learn More
- Hydraulic Coupler Double Break-Away Clamp
- Double break-away clamp for use with Pioneer couplers with 1 1/2" diameter sleeves
- Heavy duty zinc plated yolks, braces and hardware
- Use with Pioneer 4050, 4250 and 8250 Series couplers (1/2" body size only)
Ignition Kit. For 4 cylinder gas engines with battery ignition, 1951 thru 1962 with IH distributor (not for Prestolite). Can use on same equipment as TISCO kit ATK5BI or IH3. Kit contains: rotor, condenser, points and proper point gap gauge.Learn More
Lovejoy Jaw couplings require no lubrication because there is no metal to metal contact. They provide excellent resistance to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease. Lovejoy Jaw couplings are fail-safe, which means that they will continue to perform even if the elastomer fails. This protects both driving and driven equipment from catastrophic damage.
- No keyway is included
- To build a complete L095 coupling purchase 2 L095 hubs and 1 L-AL 090-095 elastomer
- Lovejoy has been the top-selling jaw coupling worldwide since 1927
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- Fail-safe, will still perform if elastomer fails
Ignition Kit. For 4 or 6 cylinder gas engines with battery ignition, 1963 and later with IH distributor (not for Prestolite). Can use on same equipment as TISCO kit ATK9BI or IH4. Kit contains: rotor, condenser, points and proper point gap gauge.Learn More
- Maximizes yield and profit by increasing plant population per acre
- Reduces moisture generated by vacuum planters
- Helps prevent “bridging” of seeds in planter by reducing moisture
- Helps seed flow smoothly & evenly through vacuum meter planters
- Reduces wear on vacuum meter components
Powder application rate, when filling hopper, will vary with size of hopper and relative humidity at time of planting. Adjust rate of use accordinly, taking care not to allow accumulation of talc in the bottom of hopper.Learn More