Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
- Gathering chain with standard hardened pins, 8 lugs.
- Fits JD 40 series Quick-Tach 243, 244, 343, 344, 443, 444, 543, 546, 642, 643, 644, 645, 842, 843, 844, 1243. Optional on 90 series.
- Fits Case 800, 900, 1000 series.
- Fits New Holland 974. Optional on 996, 96C, 98C; 98D thru 2010.
- Replaces JD No AN102009
- Replaces Case No 176278C91
- Replaces New Holland No 9613279
Our blades are made from Boron steel, the preferred steel of Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Diameter 20"
- Concavity 1.70
- Made from Boron steel
- Material thickness 7 gauge (metric 4.5mm, inches .177)
- Helps seed flow smoothly and eveenly through high-speed planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Increases planting efficiency and profit per acre
- Reduces wear on planter plates
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled
Seed Plate Planters: Use minimum of 1 teaspoonful over the top of seed each time hoppers are filled.
Plateless Planters: Use one teaspoonful for every fourth hopper fill. The graphite will filter down into the finger pickup mechanism in the hopper bottom and ensure proper lubrication. Do not over lubricate in finger pickup units.Learn More
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
- Designed for comfort and ease of use with Roundup concentrates
- 3 Nozzles (brass adjustable, high volume fan, and low volume fan) for precision safety
- Safe, pressure release cap sends vapors and liquids down and away when top is opened
- High efficiency pump requires less effort and time
- Large comfort grip shutoff with Lock-on / off feature
- Full pattern boomless nozzle for use with 2GPM 12v pumps
- 22ft spray pattern at 30-35 PSI
- Large droplets reduce potential drift
- Ideal for application where obstacles or terrain prevents spraying with conventional booms
- Brass Cap
- Polypropylene body 3/8"MPT
- Includes adapter to connect to 11/16 nozzle bodies
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
- Meets John Deere J20C Specifications and Exceeds Others
- Protects Against Wear, Rust, Foam, and Leaks
- Extends the Life of Your Equipment
- 2 Gallons
EPDM Rubber Hose resists against fuel particulates and corrosion agents to keep the transfer of your fuel safe from tank to tank. FARM TANK FUEL TRANSFER HOSE WITH COPPER STATIC WIRE
- Oil resistant tube and cover (Nitrile/PVC) specially formulated to transfer gasoline, kerosene, diesel, bio-diesel and oil. (not CARB 2006 approved)
- Deliver fuel to construction and agricultural equipment where UL approval is not required.
- Versatile - use with 12 or 110-volt Electric Pumps. (Not for commercial pump usage)