Tractor Parts & Accessories
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 12 Gallons
- Weight - 9 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 16 x 22
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4 "
4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable brass
* This unit may be substituted with a Chapin, Harvest King or Spetracide brand. They are the same sprayer.
*This unit may be subsituted between Deluxe or Professional. They are the same sprayer.Learn More
Fits 770 & 870 (Gas & Diesel) (1970 & Up) Note: Muffler includes heat shield..
- Replaces OEM A59764
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 26-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 14"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-3/
- O/A Length (F): 44"
- Weight in LBS: 15
- Sensor-1 Monitor auxiliary wiring adapter
- Converts John Deere corner post output to a Speed Pulse or (radar output)
- DICKEY-john and Raven connectors
Fits 354 - yr 1972, B-414, I-424 & I-2424 Industrial (all use B-144 Gas engine).
- Horizontal-Oval Body. Shell 3-1/2" x 7"
- Replaces OEM 3047572R93
- Inlet Length (A): Bent Tube
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12"
- Outlet Length (D): Bent Tube
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 38"
- Weight in LBS: 7