Tractor Parts & Accessories
The Harvest King/Chapin backpack poly sprayer makes killing those unwanted weeds easy to get rid of. The hose that comes with the backpack poly sprayer is long enough to let you reach those hard to reach places without having to get into the mess of weeds or thistles. Putting the backpack poly sprayer on is pretty easy to do with or without someone helping you. The convenience of using a backpack poly sprayer is a must for anyone who sprays for a lot of weeds. Instead of having to carry around a gallon jug and have it in one hand, and the hose in the other, the backpack poly sprayer enables you to carry it on your back and you will have one hand free while spraying the weeds with the other.
The Harvest King/Chapin, Professional Deluxe, backpack poly sprayer has a 4-gallon capacity, allowing you comfortably carry more weed killer. The Harvest King/Chapin's pump is very efficient and allows you to spray a lot more, before you have to re-pump.
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable)
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer
- This unit can be substituted with a Spetracide, Harvest King, or Chapin as they are the same brand. It can also be subsititued between Deluxe or Professional
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 8 Gallons
- Weight - 6 Pounds
- Dimensions - 12 x 16 x 17
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 1/2" FPT
- Excellent tensile strength
- Selected quality high tensile fibers to provide you witht the best possible know strenght
- 9000 FT/#350
It has uniformity with no thicks/thins and a tensile/knot strength you can count on. It's made out of 100% natural fibres, providing you with a biodegradable product necessary to meet the ecological necessities of our world today.Learn More
Hardware used to attach armrest and upper back rest on the 550000YE seat. These are Not like original equipment, but function in place of them.Learn More
Looking for a light-duty Rotary Hand Pump that fits a standard 55-gallon barrel. The RP-5 is GPI’s economical model for light-duty in a rotary hand pump. Rotary Hand Pump for diesel fuel, kerosene and lightweight or medium weight oils. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Comes complete, includes adjustable spout, easy spin handle and three-piece suction pipe. Installs in minutes.
- Model RP-5
- Pump Type Rotary
- Flow Rate Up to 8 Gallons per 90 Revolutions
- Nozzle Spout
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Suction Pipe Three-piece Metal
- Unique Feature Light duty rotary action pump
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Kerosene Light oil (up to 10W) and hydraulic fluid Petroleum based fluids having a flash point above 100 Deg F.
- Warranty 90 Days
- 20" Long Extension
- 3-3/4" Inside Diameter
- Comes with Inlet Clamp CL-334
- Black finish