Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $53.99Product Features
- 9 Gallon Capacity
- Trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- 12 Volt demand 1 GPM Pump
- Coiled Hose
- Adjusts from fine mist to solid stream
- 5” vented lid with lanyard
- Includes Attachment Straps
- Inlet; 3/4" or 1" female pipe thread
- Hold-open handle clip for fast, effortless filling
- Small, trim and lightweight with a low profile aluminum body and a full hand insulator that protects the vehicle from scratches and nicks, and insulates hand when in use. U/L approved
- Designed for fuel applications requiring an auto shut-off
- For use with gasoline, 15% ethanol, methanol and gasoline blends
- Excellent tensile strength
- Selected quality high tensile fibers to provide you witht the best possible know strenght
- 9000 FT/#350
It has uniformity with no thicks/thins and a tensile/knot strength you can count on. It's made out of 100% natural fibres, providing you with a biodegradable product necessary to meet the ecological necessities of our world today.Learn More
It has uniformity with no thicks/thins and a tensile/knot strength you can count on. It's made out of 100% natural fibers, providing you with a biodegradable product.
- Excellent tensile strength
- Selected quality high tensile fibers to provide you with the best possible known strength
- Captivity - 16 Gallons
- Weight - 9 Pounds
- Dimensions - 14 x 21 x 14
- lid - 5"
Fits International Trucks: Yr. 63-70: 1600, 1700 & 1800 series (BD282 & BD308 6 cyl. Gas) Yr. 66-69: 1600, 1700 & 1800 series (304-V8 Gas engines) Yr. 70-73: 1600, 1700 & 1800-4WD (266 & 345-V8 Gas). .
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 7"
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 31"
- Outlet Length (D): 2-1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 36-1/4"
- Weight in LBS: 14
- Population Grain Drill Sensor
- For Single Drop Only
- For John Deere 750 Drills 1994 & Older
Fits 8200, 8600-6 cyl. Diesel (68-76), 9200, 9600-6 cyl. Diesel (69-76).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 4"
- Replaces OEM C9NN 5230C
- Inlet Length (A): 9-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 24-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 8-1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 41"
- Weight in LBS: 13