Tractor Parts & Accessories
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
- Inlet; 3/4" or 1" female pipe thread
- Hold-open handle clip for fast, effortless filling
- Small, trim and lightweight with a low profile aluminum body and a full hand insulator that protects the vehicle from scratches and nicks, and insulates hand when in use. U/L approved
- Designed for fuel applications requiring an auto shut-off
- For use with gasoline, 15% ethanol, methanol and gasoline blends
High Rate (Population) Seed Sensor. This Sensor-1 Population Sensor fits MOST Seed tubes and is Compatable with MOST Monitors. 3 Pin Weather Pack Connector. 33 Inch Lead. (Equivilent to JD# AA41595)
Not Compatible with the Following Systems:
- KPM I
- KPM II
- KPM III
Fits Thermo King Tripac APU.
- Replaces OEM 1E34724H01
- Inlet Length (A): 5-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Bent Pipe
- O/A Length (F): 26"
- Weight in LBS: 2
Rotary Hand Pump, 8.5 Gallons Per 100 Revolutions, 1" OD Spout, Cast Iron Rotor, 3 Piece Threaded Steel Suction Pipe, Suitable For Light Viscosity Oils, Gasoline, Diesel Fuel & Non-Corrosive Fluids, 1 Year Warranty.
• 1" NPT inlet, 1" O.D. discharge spout
• Heavy duty cast iron construction
• Smooth, easy action
• 2" NPT threaded bung adapter
• Suction pipe included
If in doubt about compatibility of a specific fluid, contact
supplier of fluid to check for any adverse reactions to the
following wetted materials:
• Cast Iron
• Galvanized Steel
The SD62 is compatible with the following fluids:
• Diesel, Kerosene, Machine Oil, Fuel Oil, Agricultural
Fluids, Detergents, Lube Oil, NoncorrosiveLearn More
Access Extensions and Covers are custom roto-molded using high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. They feature a stop-bead and backup dam along with a custom Nitrile rubber gasket to ensure a water-tight seal. Secure seals prevent contents from escaping tank and prevent excess rainwater from entering and flooding tank. This protects both your drinking water and your property!
Locking Design All covers and extensions lock onto the tank body and to each other using three bayonet keys. Nylon ties can be used to lock covers through the locking ears without using metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Locking your tank prevents unauthorized access and accidents. Ace Roto-Mold’s Secure-Seal accessories keep your family, health, property, and investment safe and secure.
Functions Two different sizes of Access Extensions can raise the height of your cover in combinations of 7″ and 16″, up to a maximum burial depth of 36″. Extensions feature a flat round boss on two sides to facilitate fitting installation or pump-mounting. Risers are 8″ in diameter and almost 24″ high from the top of the access cover. Risers provide convenient access for inspectors and the cap can be secured with a nylon tie. Access covers are large enough for easy pump-out and are available in black, white, or green.
Internal Accessories Ace Roto-Mold’s heavy-duty divider panels include three sections and can easily convert a one-compartment tank into a two-compartment tank by being inserted into any rib of the tank. The exclusive tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffle allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. State-specific internal plumbing kits are available to meet local requirements.
- Description - 24″ Access Cover – Black
- Weight - 17 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32.5 x 8
- Band fits 200 Gallon Tank
- Weight - 14 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 86.5
- TANK NOT INCLUDED
It has uniformity with no thicks/thins and a tensile/knot strength you can count on. It's made out of 100% natural fibers, providing you with a biodegradable product necessary
- Excellent tensile strength
- Selected quality high tensile fibers to provide you witht the best possible know strenght