Tractor Parts & Accessories
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 70 PSI (4.8 Bar) Max
- 2.2 GPM (8.3 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 7.5 Max Amps
- 3/8" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 4.8 Lbs Dry
- Inlet; 3/4" or 1" female pipe thread
- Hold-open handle clip for fast, effortless filling
- Small, trim and lightweight with a low profile aluminum body and a full hand insulator that protects the vehicle from scratches and nicks, and insulates hand when in use. U/L approved
- Designed for fuel applications requiring an auto shut-off
- For use with gasoline, 15% ethanol, methanol and gasoline blends
It has uniformity with no thicks/thins and a tensile/knot strength you can count on. It's made out of 100% natural fibers, providing you with a biodegradable product.
- Excellent tensile strength
- Selected quality high tensile fibers to provide you with the best possible known strength
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" Grade 50 steel
- Unlike all other hitch competitors our hitches are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- All mounting hardware included
- Complete installation instructions included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Brand new KFI John Deere Gator Rear 2" Receiver Hitch
This receiver only fits the Old Style 4x2 or 6x4 model Gators. Please notice the picture below. You must have the vertical brace shown in the picture to install this item. If you are not sure if this will work on your Gator, just give us a call and we'll be glad to help you.Learn More
- Excellent tensile strength
- Selected quality high tensile fibers to provide you witht the best possible know strenght
- 9000 FT/#350
It has uniformity with no thicks/thins and a tensile/knot strength you can count on. It's made out of 100% natural fibres, providing you with a biodegradable product necessary to meet the ecological necessities of our world today.Learn More
- 9 Gallon Capacity
- Trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- 12 Volt demand 1 GPM Pump
- Coiled Hose
- Adjusts from fine mist to solid stream
- 5” vented lid with lanyard
- Includes Attachment Straps
Fits 231, 232 (1975-81) 3 cyl. 5000, 5600, 6600, 6700, 7600 & 7700 (65-75) 4 cyl. Diesel. Also, 4600-3 cyl. Diesel.
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 4-1/2" x 9"
- Replaces OEM D6NN 5230T, D9NN 5230EA17M
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 26-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 18-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 49"
- Weight in LBS: 13