Tractor Parts & Accessories
Used with all electric pumps with 1" outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of nitrile and pvc materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 1" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 1"
- Product Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 70 PSI (4.8 Bar) Max
- 2.2 GPM (8.3 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 7.5 Max Amps
- 3/8" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 4.8 Lbs Dry
- 9 Gallon Capacity
- Trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- 12 Volt demand 1 GPM Pump
- Coiled Hose
- Adjusts from fine mist to solid stream
- 5” vented lid with lanyard
- Includes Attachment Straps
- Inlet; 3/4" or 1" female pipe thread
- Hold-open handle clip for fast, effortless filling
- Small, trim and lightweight with a low profile aluminum body and a full hand insulator that protects the vehicle from scratches and nicks, and insulates hand when in use. U/L approved
- Designed for fuel applications requiring an auto shut-off
- For use with gasoline, 15% ethanol, methanol and gasoline blends
Universal step easily mounts to any sturdy vertical surface. Has a low-profile flip-up design when step is not in use. Heavy duty all steel construction, painted with durable powder coat paint (black). Features a non-slip serrated step tread with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.Learn More
- Excellent tensile strength
- Selected quality high tensile fibers to provide you witht the best possible know strenght
- 9000 FT/#350
It has uniformity with no thicks/thins and a tensile/knot strength you can count on. It's made out of 100% natural fibres, providing you with a biodegradable product necessary to meet the ecological necessities of our world today.Learn More
- Capacity - 535 Gallons
- Weight - 14 Pounds
- Dimensions - 3 x 120
Fits 395, 495, 595, 695, 895 3220 after s/n 11070000, 3230, 4210, 4230 Years 1990 – 1994.
- Replaces OEM 401489R3
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 17-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 27-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 47"
- Weight in LBS: 8