Tractor Parts & Accessories
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 10 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 19 x 27
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 70 PSI (4.8 Bar) Max
- 2.2 GPM (8.3 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 7.5 Max Amps
- 3/8" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 4.8 Lbs Dry
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
Fits 1700, 1720, 1920, 2120, 3415 (1987 to present).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 314102140
- Inlet Length (A): 12-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 19"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 28-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 7
Fits 385, 395, 485, 495, 585, 595, 685, 690, 885, 895, 985. Hydro 84, 385, 484, 584, 684, 784, 884 (Diesel)-(1982 & up).
- Application note: These tractors are Case/IHC models.
- Replaces OEM 83207C1 (Case/IHC #) 83027C1 (Case/IHC #)
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 23-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 46"
- Weight in LBS: 12
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of automatic nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
- Compatible with diesel gasoline
- 3/4” aluminum nozzle
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- Automatic shut-off
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Red body cover to indicate gasoline compatibility
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
- For tractors, combines, industrial and other equipment requiring operator sunshade protection.
- Umbrella covers are available in canvas or vinyl. Femco can custom silk screen OEM or dealer names on umbrellas. Call FEMCO for pricing.
- Complete umbrella consists of cover, bracket and frame.
- Metal parts are zinc-coated for long-lasting, maintenance-free service.
- Shafts constructed of 1 1/4" heavy duty steel tubing.
- Rigid framework for cover, withstands farm and industrial use.
- Universal mounting bracket adapts to all types of equipment.
- Color: White.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 15 Pounds