Tractor Parts & Accessories
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 10 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 19 x 27
High Rate (Population) Seed Sensor. This Sensor-1 Population Sensor fits MOST Seed tubes and is Compatable with MOST Monitors. 3 Pin Weather Pack Connector. 33 Inch Lead. (Equivilent to JD# AA41595)
Not Compatible with the Following Systems:
- KPM I
- KPM II
- KPM III
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 15 Pounds
- Capacity - 30 or 60 Gallons
- Weight - 19 Pounds
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
Will work under the KM 235, 600 or 700 Uni Pro seats. Adds operator comfort, prevents neck and back muscle strain, makes entering and exiting the cab easier, mounts easily between seat and slides, will lock in one of five positions or is allowed to swing freely on a 1/16" natural nylon plate. Swivels 360 degrees. Outside dimensions are 14" x 13 3/4".Learn More
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
The Fill-Rite Arctic Fuel Transfer Hose (FRHA075151) stays extremely flexible in low temperatures down to -40°F (-40°C). It's made with a neoprene exterior that resists cuts, abrasions and punctures and has a high quality nitrile inner tube. The stainless steel static ground wire prevents static discharge for safe fueling.
- Artic Fuel Hose
- Functional to -40 Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 Degrees Celcius)
- Stailess Steel Static Ground Wire
- Neoprene Exterior
- Resists custs, abrasions, and prunctures
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Door Cylinder Kit mounts on the left or right side door and door frame to allow tractor cab door to open wider for improved access into cab. Color is black (shown in white for clarity only).
Fits International-Harvester 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186, 3088, 3288, 3488, 3688, 5088, 5288, 5488, 6388, 6588, 6788, 6388, 6588, 6788, 3388, 3588, 3788, 2388, 2588, 2788.Learn More
- Catalog Number: 8000
- Model: SA55SFA4865722B
- Hp: 1/4
- Phase: 1
- Volts: 115
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amps: 5.3
- Insul Class: B
- SF: 1.35
- SFA: 5.9
- Max Ambient: 40
- NEMA Frame: 48
- Encl: ODP
- Code: M
- Shaft End Bearing: 6203
- Opp End Bearing: 6203
- NEMA Nom Eff: 0.0
- Thermally Protected: AUTOMATIC RESET
- Type: SPLIT PHASE