Tractor Parts & Accessories
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 10 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 19 x 27
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 15 Pounds
116000-1 CALIBRATION CONTAINER has a 5 gallon measurement to calibrate fluid meters. Has molded one-piece design for lightweight durability. Each container is individually calibrated at the factory for maximum accuracy.Learn More
- Capacity - 30 or 60 Gallons
- Weight - 19 Pounds
**This model does not come with the brass fittings. If you are needing the SP0006-FUWB please contact our customer service department**
Typically used as a fuel tank on power equipment, these specialty tanks are rectangular tanks made for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications. Tanks are manufactured from high-density cross-linked polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are available in natural and black colors. Tanks are designed for the containment of all chemicals (including gasoline and diesel fuels) rated for contact with cross-linked polyethylene. Tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications. The standard weight tank is designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.75. It is provided with a collection sump on the bottom for fitting installation, but because of the variety of applications, no fittings are furnished. Please consult the factory regarding available fittings. (Photo shows 1/4″ brass fitting.)
- Capacity - 6 Gallon
- Weight - 5 Pounds
- Dimensions - 10 x 15 x 10
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of automatic nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
- Compatible with diesel gasoline
- 3/4” aluminum nozzle
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- Automatic shut-off
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Red body cover to indicate gasoline compatibility
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
Fits B1550, B1750, B5200, B6200, B7200.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 1575112010
- Inlet Length (A): 6"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 10-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 20"
- Weight in LBS: 4
The KM 105 Uni Pro has a multi purpose design that makes it suitable for lawn and garden tractor applications. It is corrosion resistant, has fully waterproof vinyl and has multiple mounting patterns.
- Durable blow molded plastic frame is corrosion resistant
- Vacuum formed waterproof vinyl
- Multiple mounting patterns
- Accepts operator presence switch
Seat dimensions (W x L x H): 18.25" x 19.56" x 15.35"
Mowers, Multiple Turf ApplicationsLearn More
Lawn and garden tractors: Snapper, Murray, Yard King, Seco, Husqurvarna, MTD/Cub Cadet, Craftsman, Victa, John Deere and Toro.
Must know the bolt pattern of your original seat.
**** This item is just the Boomless Spray System. It does not include the tank or pump. ****
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.Learn More