Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $62.99
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
116000-1 CALIBRATION CONTAINER has a 5 gallon measurement to calibrate fluid meters. Has molded one-piece design for lightweight durability. Each container is individually calibrated at the factory for maximum accuracy.Learn More
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $71.99
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
Fits 1110, 1210, 1215, 1310, 1320, 1510, 1710, 1910, (1983-1987).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell - 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 314100521
- Inlet Length (A): 12"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 15"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 24"
- Weight in LBS: 5
High Rate (Population) Grain Drill Sensor
- This Sensor has 3 Infrared Lights for an Accurate Count when Drilling Soybeans, Corn or Other Seeds
- Can Count Wheat but not at 100%
- Catalog Number: 8000
- Model: SA55SFA4865722B
- Hp: 1/4
- Phase: 1
- Volts: 115
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amps: 5.3
- Insul Class: B
- SF: 1.35
- SFA: 5.9
- Max Ambient: 40
- NEMA Frame: 48
- Encl: ODP
- Code: M
- Shaft End Bearing: 6203
- Opp End Bearing: 6203
- NEMA Nom Eff: 0.0
- Thermally Protected: AUTOMATIC RESET
- Type: SPLIT PHASE
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Pin to Pin retracted length is 20 1/4", and extended is 28 1/4".
Fits B1550, B1750, B5200, B6200, B7200.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 1575112010
- Inlet Length (A): 6"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 10-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 20"
- Weight in LBS: 4
The KM 105 Uni Pro has a multi purpose design that makes it suitable for lawn and garden tractor applications. It is corrosion resistant, has fully waterproof vinyl and has multiple mounting patterns. Seat width is 18.25".
- Durable blow molded plastic frame is corrosion resistant
- Vacuum formed waterproof vinyl
- Multiple mounting patterns
- Accepts operator presence switch
Seat dimensions (W x L x H): 18.25" x 19.56" x 15.35"Learn More
Fits 385, 395, 485, 495, 585, 595, 685, 690, 885, 895, 985. Hydro 84, 385, 484, 584, 684, 784, 884 (Diesel)-(1982 & up).
- Application note: These tractors are Case/IHC models.
- Replaces OEM 83207C1 (Case/IHC #) 83027C1 (Case/IHC #)
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 23-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 46"
- Weight in LBS: 12