Tractor Parts & Accessories
Farmers rely on tractors to work their fields, plant and harvest their crops, and care for their farmland. That's why Rural King offers a wide selection of Tractor Parts and Accessories designed to keep those all-important tractors in proper working order. Break downs are a part of life and even more so a part of farming, but they do not have to keep your tractor out of commission for long. Rural King has a variety of tractor parts to help you get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible. Browse Rural King's tractor parts and accessories for everything from disk blades, cultivators, lubricants, hitch pins, and more.
In addition to several tractor parts, Rural King also provides a multitude of tractor accessories. Seed testers, spray tanks, bale elevators, seat covers, and tool boxes are just a few of the many accessories you can find in Rural King's tractor parts and accessories department. Rural King also offers important safety materials such as safety lights that allow your tractor to be seen when moving from field to field and umbrellas that protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
Simple and effective way to protect yourself from the sun. It mounts directly to the ROPS structure without drilling. Comes complete with umbrella frame, mounting bracket and cover.
- Fits tube sizes 2” x 2” up to 3” x 3” only
- 54" Square
Will work under the KM 235, 600 or 700 Uni Pro seats. Adds operator comfort, prevents neck and back muscle strain, makes entering and exiting the cab easier, mounts easily between seat and slides, will lock in one of five positions or is allowed to swing freely on a 1/16" natural nylon plate. Swivels 360 degrees. Outside dimensions are 14" x 13 3/4".Learn More
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
Shaft Size: 1 1/4Learn More
Size of Pins: 1 inch
Retraction Length: 20 1/4
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 60 PSI (4.1 Bar) Max
- 3.0 GPM (11.4 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 10 Max Amps
- 1/2" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 5.6 Lbs Dry
Fits 1100, 1300, 1500, 1700-1900 (1979-1982).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 314100350
- Inlet Length (A): 15"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 14"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 24"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Fits 480E, 480ELL, 480F, 480, FLL 580SE 584E, 585E, 585G, 586E, 586G, 588G 580-E, 580-K, 580 Super K 660, 760, W11B.
- Replaces OEM A173180
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 18"
- Outlet Length (D): 3"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 24"
- Weight in LBS: 10
The BDH-Series nozzles offer a wide range of features and performance well suited for the growing alternative fuels markets. Bio-Diesel continues to grow as an alternate fuel source for fueling commercial and industrial heavy machinery, transportation, and farming equipment. Due to the corrosive nature of the bio-diesel additives it is critical to ensure that the nozzle is fully compatible to ensure proper operation and to increase the life of the nozzle.
- Compatible up to B100 Diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Black body cover with large Bio-Diesel marking to clearly identify fuel type
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
Quality replacement backrest for your John Deere tractor. Backrest has steel core and 2" foam cushion. Fits mounting system style with the large spring behind the backrest.
Fits John Deere 1010, 1020, 1030, 1120, 1520, 1530, 1630, 1640, 1830, 1840, 2020, 2030, 2040, 2120, 2130, 2140, 2150, 2155, 2240, 2255, 2440, 2630, 2640, 4000, 4230, 820, 830, 3300, 4400, 7700, John Deere Combine models 3300, 4400, 7700, John Deere Windrower models 800, 830.Learn More
- Steel Pan with Trimmed Edge
- Black Vinyl-Covered Molded Cushions
- Drain Hole and Contoured for Air-Flow
- Safety Switch Cavity
- Accepts Arm Rests
- Accepts universal mounting bracket (940 & 941)
Bolt Patterns (width x depth)
- 6" x 5"
- 7.5" x 3"
- 7.5" x 7"
- 8.2" x 5"
- 8.5" x 1.63"
- 11.25" x 11"
- Width of seat 19.75”
- Front to back of seat 20”
- Bottom to top of seat 14”
- Lawn Mowers
- Garden Tractors
- Commercial Turf/Mowers
- Utility Trucks
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Compacy and Utility Tractors
- Specialty/Industrial Tractor