Tractor Parts & Accessories
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
Will work under the KM 235, 600 or 700 Uni Pro seats. Adds operator comfort, prevents neck and back muscle strain, makes entering and exiting the cab easier, mounts easily between seat and slides, will lock in one of five positions or is allowed to swing freely on a 1/16" natural nylon plate. Swivels 360 degrees. Outside dimensions are 14" x 13 3/4".Learn More
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 60 PSI (4.1 Bar) Max
- 3.0 GPM (11.4 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 10 Max Amps
- 1/2" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 5.6 Lbs Dry
Simple and effective way to protect yourself from the sun. It mounts directly to the ROPS structure without drilling. Comes complete with umbrella frame, mounting bracket and cover.
- Fits tube sizes 2” x 2” up to 3” x 3” only
- 54" Square
Fits 7000 (s/n 8553 & UP), 7010, 7020, 7030, 7040, 7045, 7050 & 7060 (all diesel)-(1979-1981).
- Replaces OEM 70268785, 70261975
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3"
- Shell Length (C): 32-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 11-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 48"
- Weight in LBS: 17
The BDH-Series nozzles offer a wide range of features and performance well suited for the growing alternative fuels markets. Bio-Diesel continues to grow as an alternate fuel source for fueling commercial and industrial heavy machinery, transportation, and farming equipment. Due to the corrosive nature of the bio-diesel additives it is critical to ensure that the nozzle is fully compatible to ensure proper operation and to increase the life of the nozzle.
- Compatible up to B100 Diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Black body cover with large Bio-Diesel marking to clearly identify fuel type
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
Fits 480E, 480ELL, 480F, 480, FLL 580SE 584E, 585E, 585G, 586E, 586G, 588G 580-E, 580-K, 580 Super K 660, 760, W11B.
- Replaces OEM A173180
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 18"
- Outlet Length (D): 3"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 24"
- Weight in LBS: 10
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 40 Gallons
- Weight - 17 Pounds
- Lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4"
- Dimensions - 18 X 43
- Specific Gravity - 2.0