Tractor Parts & Accessories
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
Shaft Size: 1 1/4Learn More
Size of Pins: 1 inch
Retraction Length: 20 1/4
Will work under the KM 235, 600 or 700 Uni Pro seats. Adds operator comfort, prevents neck and back muscle strain, makes entering and exiting the cab easier, mounts easily between seat and slides, will lock in one of five positions or is allowed to swing freely on a 1/16" natural nylon plate. Swivels 360 degrees. Outside dimensions are 14" x 13 3/4".Learn More
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
Simple and effective way to protect yourself from the sun. It mounts directly to the ROPS structure without drilling. Comes complete with umbrella frame, mounting bracket and cover.
- Fits tube sizes 2” x 2” up to 3” x 3” only
- 54" Square
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
Fits 7000 (s/n 8553 & UP), 7010, 7020, 7030, 7040, 7045, 7050 & 7060 (all diesel)-(1979-1981).
- Replaces OEM 70268785, 70261975
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3"
- Shell Length (C): 32-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 11-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 48"
- Weight in LBS: 17
- Steel Pan with Trimmed Edge
- Black Vinyl-Covered Molded Cushions
- Drain Hole and Contoured for Air-Flow
- Safety Switch Cavity
- Accepts Arm Rests
- Accepts universal mounting bracket (940 & 941)
Bolt Patterns (width x depth)
- 6" x 5"
- 7.5" x 3"
- 7.5" x 7"
- 8.2" x 5"
- 8.5" x 1.63"
- 11.25" x 11"
- Width of seat 19.75”
- Front to back of seat 20”
- Bottom to top of seat 14”
- Lawn Mowers
- Garden Tractors
- Commercial Turf/Mowers
- Utility Trucks
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Compacy and Utility Tractors
- Specialty/Industrial Tractor
The BDH-Series nozzles offer a wide range of features and performance well suited for the growing alternative fuels markets. Bio-Diesel continues to grow as an alternate fuel source for fueling commercial and industrial heavy machinery, transportation, and farming equipment. Due to the corrosive nature of the bio-diesel additives it is critical to ensure that the nozzle is fully compatible to ensure proper operation and to increase the life of the nozzle.
- Compatible up to B100 Diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Black body cover with large Bio-Diesel marking to clearly identify fuel type
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 60 PSI (4.1 Bar) Max
- 3.0 GPM (11.4 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 10 Max Amps
- 1/2" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 5.6 Lbs Dry
This quick, economical Hand Pump provides a clean, safe way to unload your 55 gallon drum. Producing 11oz per stroke is great for small shops or even as an emergency backup. Simple and easy to use, mounts directly to a 55gallon drum on the 2"NPT Bung adapter, with Telescoping Suction Tube.
Features & Benefits
- Hand Action Lever
- 11 oz per stroke
- Polypropylene Construction
- Telescoping Suction Tube
- 2" NPT Bung Adapter