Tractor Parts & Accessories
Automatic closing covers for your hydraulic system protect the ports from dirt and grime. You'll have no more lost or broken hydraulic plugs. Covers provide a tight seal all around the ports as soon as the hoses are removed. Covers are number coded and hoses are marked accordingly to give you correct hookup every time.
Fits John Deere tractors model year 1969 and newer.Learn More
Farm Fuel Hose, 3/4 In NPT Inlet, 3/4 In NPT Outlet, Dia 3/4 In, Length 12 Ft, Material Nitrile, Max Pressure 50 PSI, For Use With 1P894, 4RP94, 2P279, 5P234, 7P073, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4FY18, 5P233, 4FY14, 1P893, 1P892, For Refined Petroleum Liquids, Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F, Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards
Fuel Nozzles and HosesFuel HosesCut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. Nos. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA.
- Fuel Nozzles and Hoses
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life.
Item Farm Fuel Hose Operation Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F Inlet 3/4" NPT Outlet 3/4" NPT Length 12 Ft. For Use With 1P892 to 1P894, 2GMP5, 2GMP8, 2P279, 4FY14, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4RP94, 5P233, 5P234, 7P073 Diameter 3/4" Material Nitrile Max. Pressure 50 psi Application For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards Weight 4.100000 SKUs 2RB97
- Model - IH-10
- Fits Farmall H, Super H, M, Super M, MD, Super MD, Super MTA Fits International W-4, S-W4, W6, S-W6, WD6, S-WD6 (gas and diesel) Farmall 300, 350 (C-175 gas), Farmall 400, 450 (C-281 gas & D-281 diesel) Farmall 460 & International 606 (C-221 gas & D-236 diesel), Farmall 560 (C-263 gas, D-282 diesel)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/2 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 2-3/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 14 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2-1/2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6.62 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 31 x 8 x 7 inches
A "sound" alternative to high priced OEM parts. American made to rigid OEM sound and back pressure specifications of heavy gauge aluminized.
- O.E.M. Replacement# 310079
- 801-901 (58-62), 4000 series (61-64), & 1801 (58-60) with 172 cid Gas & Diesel. 501, 601, 701(58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 144 cid Diesel. 4000 (65-75), 3600 & 4600 (75-81) 3 cyl. Diesel-All Orchard & Narrow.
- Inlet Length: 2"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 13-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 2"
- Outlet O.D. : 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
Fits Engine Models: A, AA, AB, ABM, VE, VEE.
- Application note: Single & two cylinder air cooled engines.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM WD-26
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-5/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 4
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price: $21.99Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is formulated from a blend of highly refined base oils with a superior additive package. It is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. Every batch of Super Trac is tested in our on-site lab to assure premium quality and performance.
Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid:
- Demonstrates excellent Anti-Wear and Extreme Pressure
- Properties which protect tractor transmission, axle and hydraulic pump
- Provides excellent Clutch and PTO performance
- Reduces Brake Chatter
- Protects against Rust and Corrosion
- Provides excellent results for Foam Suppression and Water Sensitvity
Super S has been tested and is suitable as replacement fluid in the following brands:
- Allis Chalmers
- Caterpillar (2010 and newer)
- Ford Tractor
- International Harvester
- Case/David Brown
- John Deere 303
- Massey Ferguson
Can be used as:
- Hydraulic Medium
- Power Steering Fluid
- Power Brake Fluid
- Power Take Off (PTO) Fluid
- Implement Drive Fluid
- 48" Long Pipe
- 1-1/2" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-112
- Black Finish
- 3 Pin Mate-N-Lock Male to 3 Pin Mate-N-Lock Female
- 25 Ft Length
- 18 Gauge Wire
- 3 Conductor
- Pinned 1 to 1