Tractor Parts & Accessories
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
Drive Drive Kit, 3/4 HP (for HEC-16M thru 40M or EHD-18M thru 36M. Includes motor w/pulley & 7" cord w/plug-115V).Learn More
12-volt DC Economy Version Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM 57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 10 ft. (3.05 m) hose, and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: M-150S-EM
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° to 52° C)
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 18 amps
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- Standard: CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Warranty: 2 Years
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86 series (including 186 Hydro) tractors. Step protrudes 20" from the cab door. Fits IH 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186.
Please note: If you would like the top step to be level with the floor of your cab, you can order the IH 88 Step instead.Learn More
This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90° street elbow and ball valve nozzle. U.S.A.Learn More
Quality replacement seat assembly for your IH tractor. Seat, large backrest and small backrest have steel cores. Seat has 4" foam cushion. Large backrest and small backrest have 2" foam cushions. Seat assembly tips forward. Hardware includes two side plates and one back plate. Available in vinyl or fabric.
Fits International-Harvester 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1566, 1568, 21206, 21256, 21456 D, 2504, 2544, 2656, 2706, 2756, 2806, 2826, 2856, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186, 504, 544, 656, 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806, 826, 856, 966, HYDRO 100, HYDRO 70, HYDRO 86, IH Combines 105, 205, 212, 315, 403, 715, 815, 915, IH Windrowers HYDRO 100, 175, 375.Learn More
- 3 Nozzle 10' Boom
- 2 GPM
- 25 Gallon Tank
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price: $299.99
This is a 2.2 GPM, 40 Gallon UTV Sprayer. This sprayer features an adjustable pressure regulator, three nozzles that give it a 10' coverage and will cover up to 3 acres (per tank at 30PSI & 6MPH). This sprayer is ideal for applying insecticides and herbicides. The all steel mounting system is designed with maximum flexibility for use in just about any UTV bed! Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- 2.2 GPM EverFlo Quick Attach Pump
- 18' Vertical Spray / 30' Horizontal Spray
- 12-Volt Connection Cables
- All Steel Powder Coated UTV Frame
- Mountng Straps Included
- 10' Coverage with 3 Nozzles
- Three Section Break Away Boom
- ON/OFF Boom Control
- 15' Rubber Hose to Spray Gun
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator with Return to Tank
- Adjustable Boom Brackets for Perfect Boom Height
- 5" Fill Lid with Tether
- Mold-In Drain with Cap
- Glyphosate Compatible Tank
- 1-Year Warranty covers defects in pump and components
Drawbar Reinforcement fits John Deere 8000, 8010 and 8020 series Wheel Tractors with standard 2" x 3" drawbars. Adjustable for drawbar settings. Does not fit 8520 series.
Fits John Deere 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400, 8110, 8210, 8310, 8410, 8120, 8220, 8320, 8330, 8420.
Please Note: Will not fit TRACK tractors or row crop tractors with optional heavy duty drawbars.Learn More
- Fits most tractors
- Comes complete with 1.1"diameter mounting pins and adaptor bushings
- Convert Category 2 implement pins to Category 3 diameter on quick hitch latch
- Maximum Recommended Horse Power 80HP.
- Inside to inside 32.68inch width
- Lower to center lift arms 15.4inch
- Lower to top mount 20.1inch
- Maximum 80HP recommended
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 37.32inch wide
- Adjustable top link ball bracket
- 32.68inch at lift arm spacing
COLOR MAY VARYLearn More