Tractor Parts & Accessories
Access Extensions and Covers are custom roto-molded using high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. They feature a stop-bead and backup dam along with a custom Nitrile rubber gasket to ensure a water-tight seal. Secure seals prevent contents from escaping tank and prevent excess rainwater from entering and flooding tank. This protects both your drinking water and your property!
Locking Design All covers and extensions lock onto the tank body and to each other using three bayonet keys. Nylon ties can be used to lock covers through the locking ears without using metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Locking your tank prevents unauthorized access and accidents. Ace Roto-Mold’s Secure-Seal accessories keep your family, health, property, and investment safe and secure.
Functions Two different sizes of Access Extensions can raise the height of your cover in combinations of 7″ and 16″, up to a maximum burial depth of 36″. Extensions feature a flat round boss on two sides to facilitate fitting installation or pump-mounting. Risers are 8″ in diameter and almost 24″ high from the top of the access cover. Risers provide convenient access for inspectors and the cap can be secured with a nylon tie. Access covers are large enough for easy pump-out and are available in black, white, or green.
Internal Accessories Ace Roto-Mold’s heavy-duty divider panels include three sections and can easily convert a one-compartment tank into a two-compartment tank by being inserted into any rib of the tank. The exclusive tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffle allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. State-specific internal plumbing kits are available to meet local requirements.
- Description - 8″ Riser and Lid – White
- Weight - 20 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32.5 x 29
For the transfer of water, washdown, jetting and irrigationLearn More
Poly hands-free backpack sprayer features position able pump handle for right or left hand use. Easy operating spray handle with continuous spray feature; multi-use nozzle tips included. Large pump makes pressurizing quick with less pumping.
* This unit may be substituted with a Chapin, Harvest King or Spetracide brand. They are the same sprayer.
*This unit may be subsituted between Deluxe or Professional. They are the same sprayer.Learn More
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.