Tractor Parts & Accessories
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price: $1.49
- Heat treated tines for long lasting performance
- Consistent rubber quality assured by injection molding
- Hook style head for maximum rubber adhesion
- Yoke opening: 1-11/16"
- Bolt hole diameter: 3/8"
- Tine length from mounting hole: 10"
- Tine diameter: 9/32"
- Fits most round bar and parallel bar rakes with 1 5/8" bar
- John Deere Models: 54, 64, 74, 350, 640, 650, 652, 660, 662, 670, 672, 858A*, 894, 894A*, 896*, 896A Not for use on models with Vertical Mounting Studs
- New Holland Models: 56, 57, 256
- Also fits AC, AGCO, IHC, New Idea and many other models
- Will replace New Holland OEM#s: 65609, 850612
- Used in agricultural, lawn and chemical transfer
- Handles common herbicides and insecticide solutions
- Used for the application of anhydrous ammonia, aqua ammonia, phosphates and all liquid fertilizers
- Good chemical/weather resistance.
- Ethyl vinyl acetate plastic tubing.
- Temp. Range: -30°F to 140°F
WARNING: NOT FOR TRANSFER OF ANHYDROUS AMMONIA UNDER PRESSURE. RECOMMENDED FOR OPEN-END DISCHARGE ONLY.Learn More
Used in agricultural, lawn, and chemical transfer. Handles common herbicides and insecticide solutions, including Monsanto's Lasso (R). Used for the application of anhydrous ammonia, aqua ammonia, herbicides, phosphates and all liquid fertilizers.
Specifications: Construction: Ethyl vinyl acetate plastic tubing. Features: Good resistance to chemicals and weather. WARNING: NOT FOR TRANSFER OF ANHYDROUS AMMONIA UNDER PRESSURE. RECOMMENDED FOR OPEN END DISCHARGE ONLY.Learn More
Thickness/ID-OD: 5/8" I.D. x 1/8" wall
Temperature Range:-50 F to 125 F